Great start to the season for the OWLS

Absolutely great start to the season, I started out to enjoy what ever came so to start like this is superb, great team spirit, fan's loving it, god knows how many we are unbeaten now.

Nice to Enjoy for once UTO !!! :)

I can't believe how we've started,not only winning but outplaying the so called better teams,lets milk it whilst its good cos believe you me the bubble will pop sooner or later,attack attack attack.

I can't believe how we've started,not only winning but outplaying the so called better teams,lets milk it whilst its good cos believe you me the bubble will pop sooner or later,attack attack attack.

......so that's where Brian the Blade is. :hihi:

Looking at the next few fixtures I can see the run going for quite a while.

You're having a most impressive start to the season. I'm not saying it won't last because it could but I always prefer to see where a team is at Christmas before getting too excited, or in my case, disgruntled (disheartened, panicked, stressed).

But to end on a positive note, it appears your new signings have settled in well and that can only be a good thing.

Absolutely great start to the season, I started out to enjoy what ever came so to start like this is superb, great team spirit, fan's loving it, god knows how many we are unbeaten now.

Nice to Enjoy for once UTO !!! :)

Excellent post mate :D Isn't it great being a Wednesdayite! especially as our lowly neighbours are in league one and hating the fact we are not only above them, but signing players & unbeaten. UTMO!

Nice to see you posting in a Wednesday thread Contro...2 on the front page actually, you still had to mention the mighty Blades in some form I see, and also changed your signature to have a pop at them. Did a Blade break your heart or something :hihi:

Nice to see you posting in a Wednesday thread Contro...2 on the front page actually, you still had to mention the mighty Blades in some form I see, and also changed your signature to have a pop at them. Did a Blade break your heart or something :hihi:

Nope, just hate them :thumbsup:

The Wednesday have had a fantastic start to the season and it just feels so much nicer knowing the blades are in a league below and bitter at us doing so well, not only only in the league but in the cup also.

The regular blades seem to have shyed away recently and thankfully alot of new blades posters like yourself have started sprouting up with similar posts. :thumbsup:

hehe good good, I only log on to keep you entertained ;)

hehe good good, I only log on to keep you entertained ;)

Appreciated :thumbsup::hihi:

We've started much better than I thought we would, I thought we would be poor going forward but by sounds of it we can't grumble about that :) looking forward to experiencing it myself saturday