That Blasted Club laying people off!! are actually setting on??

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20120829-vacancies-at-the-lane-216780.aspx

Seems the re-structuring has been working progress and as a result of this United are actually setting on, after seeing that Mick Rooker has kept his job and having not actually heard from anyone being laid off as of yet when on here a few weeks ago it was as if United were laying everyone off. But the we go Wednesday fans, Obviously United aren't the terrible club you thought they were.

God darn it....we're still massiverererer than you!!!

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20120829-vacancies-at-the-lane-216780.aspx

Seems the re-structuring has been working progress and as a result of this United are actually setting on, after seeing that Mick Rooker has kept his job and having not actually heard from anyone being laid off as of yet when on here a few weeks ago it was as if United were laying everyone off. But the we go Wednesday fans, Obviously United aren't the terrible club you thought they were.

BB; my niece was made redundant by them just last week, as were a few more staff.

I know a few have gone chief I was merely playing up to our "Massive" neighbours who have us down as out of business in 3 months :hihi:

It's a huge shame that a few have had to take their notice but it's the same in every industry, it's happened to me in the past (the week before bloody Christmas might I add) and yes I was frustrated but I understood completely why it happened and was even offered by job back 18 months later.

The numbers quoted originally for redundancy now seem way off the mark from what I hear, sorry to hear about your young un though Bypass, wouldn't wish it on anyone matey.

BB; my niece was made redundant by them just last week, as were a few more staff.

As massive as we are, I, for 1 am sorry that anyone has lost their job, even if it has to be at U&*£ed.

Why would we be 'buzzing' please explain

Due to fact that they currently are, they feel that their BIGGER neighbours must be also :)

I wish they'd make that automated phone service and the tune redundant.

Oop's a daisy :rolleyes: BB once again mouth open, foot placed well and firmly in it. :hihi::hihi:

Oop's a daisy :rolleyes: BB once again mouth open, foot placed well and firmly in it. :hihi::hihi:

Erm not really though chap have I :hihi:

You seriously need to get a life fella!