Are there any hunters on sf

Hunting has no place in modern Britain. It aint necessary for population control. Take deer hunting for example, the deer population is only controlled to provide enough animals to hunt to provide the land owner with extra cash.

How misinformed you are. Hunting is required to keep many species under control.

Good fun too.

How misinformed you are. Hunting is required to keep many species under control.

No it isnt. Name one

Hunting isn't required to keep any species under control, however of those that do need population control, hunting is one of the least indiscriminate means and most controllable means of doing so.

People of questionable morality tend to start off abusing / killing animals, then work their crazed twisted way up to doing sadistic things to children and adults. Not all of course, but it's a common trait in mass murderers.

You watch too much tv.

You watch too much tv.

Not sure what that has to do with killing for pleasure or killing for environmental reasons.

There's nothing finer than hearing that distinctive sound of a copper jacketed slug hitting flesh. A sort of big, loud slap! Then watching your pray fall to the floor extinct.

Or with a shotgun watching the spray of blood and feathers and the roll and downward projectory of a bird taken out of the air.

I once went hunting on a massive ranch in Zimbabwe for Impala which we planned to eat. Unfortunately all we came back with was a pigeon.

I think extreme knitting could still offend some people

That's disgusting! It offends my eyes and should not be allowed. You win.

I can't (be bothered).

As previously explained, I don't hunt on 'managed reserves' with 'gamekeepers' (like you have in the UK), as I have no interest whatsoever in just shooting stuff driven to me on a plate in a confined environment.

For that, ball-trap/skeet is far more fun. And safe.

I can not be bothered usualy means that there is no justification what so ever.

yes a have to bull greyhounds

Eh!..........