Fishing match perhaps 4 October 6th

Sounds a good venue, I hope the results are better for a change so good luck to all.

Sounds a good venue, I hope the results are better for a change so good luck to all.

Are you joining us?:D

If it was the week after, yes :hihi::hihi:

put me down for this one and theres a little cabin just over dunham bridge where we could possibly meet for brekkie or a bit closer to sheffield would be aston???

put me down for this one and theres a little cabin just over dunham bridge where we could possibly meet for brekkie or a bit closer to sheffield would be aston???

About a mile over the bridge and it's a top breakfast.

If anybody does want to meet for brekkie, the one on A57 near Dunham Bridge would be best one, I'll check if we need to order this weekend.

Chris 412

Spanky SUFC

Doug

Doug's dad

Graham

Bob

Vinny

Brian

Tony

Derek

Den

Lin

Anybody else? it's a very nice lake, only opened in March this year

Edited by denlin

Sorry.

I made a decision early this year to fish only club matches, I'm trying to stick to it this time, but thanks for the offer.

There are still places left if anyone cares to join us:D

Edited by denlin

That makes 15 then, 7 places left - come on guys (and gals?). Will check out cafe on Saturday and let you know on Sunday if we need to book

Chris 412

Spanky SUFC

Dempsey

Doug

Doug's dad

Hobbo

Brian (1)

Graham

Bob

Vinny

Brian(2)

Tony

Derek

Den

Lin

Edited by denlin

Hi gang

Anybody else care to join us:D

Here are the lake rules

Fee £6 which includes keep net hire - they will only allow their own keep nets to be used, if second net need it will be an additional £1 plus sweepstake fee £1

Maximum weight 55lb per net

Match length maximum six hours, we will be doing full six hours to get our moneys worth 10am-4pm:hihi::hihi:

No fish to be kept in nets longer than 6 hours

No keep nets after 4pm

No towels to be used on fish

Unhooking mat to be used when weighing (Den has got this)

Barbless hooks only - maximum size 12

No fixed or elasticated feeders

No braided line

No floating baits

1 rod or pole in water at any one time

Baits - maggot, caster, worm, sweetcorn, luncheon meet, hook pellets (do not feed) and feed pellets (lakes own only to be used - £1.50 per bag)

Directions A57 cross over Dunham Bridge (36p toll), take 2nd left at Newton on Trent, signposted A1133 Gainsborough, pass through Laughterton towards Torksey Lock, at junction of main road (White Swan on left, Torksey Caravan sales on right) turn right and gate to lake approx 50 yards on right hand side.

Alternatively at Laughterton turn right at memorial propellor and follow road round to end(Fenton) turn left towards Torksey Lock and just past Little London Caravan the gate is about 200 yards on left hand side. If you go past the White Swan pub you've missed the opening

If anybody is wanting to call for breakfast on way there is Lisas cafe in layby on A57 just before Darlton about 3 or 4 miles before Dunham Toll Bridge . We will be going straight to pond and will be there by 0830hrs.

If anybody wants our mob nos please PM us

Linda

Edited by denlin