Fishing match perhaps 4 October 6th

Thanks to all those who turned up and made it yet another enjoyable match and a special thank you to Doug for all he does on these matches.

Winner was Derek with 30lb 15oz. I taught him all he knows:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Runner up was Bob(1) 27lb 50z

3rd place Tony 16lb exactly

Bob (2) 14lb 5oz

Dougs Dad 6lb 2oz

Ron 6lb exactly

Lin 5lb 13oz

Den 4lb 9oz

no others weighed in

To Den and our friend Graham I would like to say I BEAT YOU BOTH :hihi::hihi::hihi: GIRL POWER:D

Looking forward to next match, anybody got any ideas for venue?

:love:Linda

Thanks to Lin and Den for organizing the match I enjoyed it although the fish didn't want to play, it's a very nice place and I'm sure it will be a cracking venue in a year or two.

atb Ron

Barnbough lakes is worth a look

Side Farm sounds ok or Lewden springs, both have plenty of silver fish in so we should catch a few, but im happy to go anywhere.

Can you check them out Dave as Doug has a lot on his plate at the moment? Whereabouts are they?

Thanks to Lin and Den for organizing the match I enjoyed it although the fish didn't want to play, it's a very nice place and I'm sure it will be a cracking venue in a year or two.

atb Ron

Barnbough lakes is worth a look

No probs Ron, think the cold rain on Friday night knocked the temperature down. Where is Barnbrough?

Can you check them out Dave as Doug has a lot on his plate at the moment? Whereabouts are they?

Lewden is near Wosborough,(stuffed with big ide); Side Farm is out towards Dinnington but aint been to it. but i will fish anywhere.

If Ron wants to check Barnburgh lakes out for a match towards end of Oct thats fine with me.

Edited by DaveGas

Sorry don't have time to organize anything but Barnburgh is out towards doncaster

Thanks Ron - that looks nice place, have put feelers out to see if they have Sun 27th Oct free. especially for Davegas

Edited by denlin

Thanks Ron - that looks nice place, have put feelers out to see if they have Sun 27th Oct free. especially for Davegas

Thank you :hihi:

Thanks for PM Dave should be 28th not 27th:roll::roll: