Fishing match perhaps 4 October 6th

Hi All,

Have booked us in provisionally for 6 October at Locklands Lake at Torksey - further details to follow

Linda

Im on my last club match at Messingham that day, gutted coz i enjoy going on Forum matches.

Sorry to hear that Dave but there will be other matches I'm sure

22 Pegs available and it's £5 or £4 concessionary plus £1 stake money, more details when I've checked out fully what is and isn't allowed.

So far then

Chris 412

Denlin +1 Graham

+2 Bob

+3 Vinny

+4 Brian

+5 Tony

Den

Lin

Doug

+1 Dougs dad

Denlin +6 Derek

anybody else?

Updated list

Edited by denlin

i wont be able to make either,wednesday at home on that date,sorry !!

i wont be able to make either,wednesday at home on that date,sorry !!

Wednesday, wednesday - that's flipping poor excuse, who would rather be watching football than fishing?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wednesday, wednesday - that's flipping poor excuse, who would rather be watching football than fishing?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

i fish the weeks wednesday arnt at home during footy season !! :hihi:

Is this the new venue that's supposedly offering 100lb of fish per peg ?

put me & my dad (more to follow too) down although im only 99% certain i can make it, obviously if im coming i will bring the scales, weigh sling ,tripod, sheets etc.

p.s beware ive just caught my first match ton this last weekend so im on fire :-)

denlin- can you think of a place where us coming from sheff can meet up for a brekkie round there ????

put me & my dad (more to follow too) down although im only 99% certain i can make it, obviously if im coming i will bring the scales, weigh sling ,tripod, sheets etc.

p.s beware ive just caught my first match ton this last weekend so im on fire :-)

denlin- can you think of a place where us coming from sheff can meet up for a brekkie round there ????

Will check that out when we go down there again and remember I can turn 8oz into 8lb:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Is this the new venue that's supposedly offering 100lb of fish per peg ?

Not supposedly, fact - I was there:D and it was two pegs not the whole lake. I sat between them and only had half a dozen, it was like being umpire in tennis match:roll: Mind you I did slope off to car boot sale for 2 hours and had siesta on bank side and woke up with one burnt arm:hihi::hihi:

Edited by denlin