Kid Acne Graffiti

Hi,

I'm hoping some people can help me. I'm on the look out for Kid Acne graffiti in Sheffield. I understand he does a variety of different artwork but I'm specifically looking for his Yorkshire Phrases usually sprayed on the site of construction sites.

I'm aware of the ones in the City Centre. (Above BBC Radio Sheffield, Sydney Street and the one opposite the Fire Station)

Does anyone know of any other locations in/around Sheffield where they make an appearance? I hear that some appeared around the Park Hill Flats? But I imagine it has disappeared now that construction has been completed.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks but most of those threads aren't relevant.

They only show possible locations for his artwork in abandoned buildings. I'm only interested in the Yorkshire Sayings artwork.

Any help is appreciated.

there was one (i can't remeber what it said) at the back of the Shakespear pub in heeley (on gleedless rd). i haven't been there for a while but it will probably still be there.

Hi,

I'm hoping some people can help me. I'm on the look out for Kid Acne graffiti in Sheffield. I understand he does a variety of different artwork but I'm specifically looking for his Yorkshire Phrases usually sprayed on the site of construction sites.

I'm aware of the ones in the City Centre. (Above BBC Radio Sheffield, Sydney Street and the one opposite the Fire Station)

Does anyone know of any other locations in/around Sheffield where they make an appearance? I hear that some appeared around the Park Hill Flats? But I imagine it has disappeared now that construction has been completed.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it will be much appreciated.

cant really but hopefully he gets caught soon! defacing others property another saddo looking for attention:o

cant really but hopefully he gets caught soon! defacing others property another saddo looking for attention:o

Correct me if I am wrong but I think most of them were commissioned?

Also, the one opposite the fire station (site of new market) has been jumbled around and is now unreadable. There was one one the side of delaneys, but think that has gone too.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think most of them were commissioned?

Also, the one opposite the fire station (site of new market) has been jumbled around and is now unreadable. There was one one the side of delaneys, but think that has gone too.

the one opposite the fire station?????? i thought that had been done by a primary school class??:huh:

Remember, if you dont know what you are talking about, you better back it up with insults.

the one opposite the fire station?????? i thought that had been done by a primary school class??:huh:

The animal ones, definitely looked like it. They also sat looking very incomplete. Those were commissioned. The one that faced the fire station wasnt and remember seeing that he said using house paint in below zero temps in January was a bad idea. :hihi:

http://www.bigissue.com/sites/bigissue/files/styles/gallery/public/dsc_2351.jpg

This, for example is on Sidney Street

If you know Sheffield, you'll more than likley know exactly where those pieces are located.

There is one at Yorkshire artspace on Paternoster row.

Nothing better to do than tag ?

Nothing better to do than make inane comments on something you patently know nothing about?