Thieving scum steal s car of elderly man

Probably millwall fans

It might be helpful if someone could provide Make, Model, Colour etc. Older cars are easier to break into and steal so you're better off removing the rotor arm to stop these scumbags.

Some years ago about 2am someone tried to break into our Golf Mk1 but I heard them talking while they were doing it so I opened the upstairs window quietly and then bellowed "What the f""king hell do you think you're doing"? The pair of them went off up the street like a pair of cats with their backsides on fire!

The thieving scumbags cut their balls off I say:rant:

could be females , but still scumbags :suspect:

thieving scum has stolen a car in high green. the person who owns the car is an 82 year old man he is visiting his older sister on greengate lane. he lives in harlow london the car was immaculate he had owned it 21 years ,serviced every year and very low milage.the car was stolen friday/saturday in the night it has been recovered by the police in high green totally wrecked. how heartbreaking for this very nice gentleman on his yearly visit to his sisters.

It might be helpful if someone could provide Make, Model, Colour etc. Older cars are easier to break into and steal so you're better off removing the rotor arm to stop these scumbags.

Some years ago about 2am someone tried to break into our Golf Mk1 but I heard them talking while they were doing it so I opened the upstairs window quietly and then bellowed "What the f""king hell do you think you're doing"? The pair of them went off up the street like a pair of cats with their backsides on fire!

Why would it be helpful with the Make,Model, Colour etc

kidley. Because someone on here may spot the car and know where it is! Doh!

You should check before posting and calling somebody:loopy: because OP said the police had found the car wrecked:roll:

It is Always advisable to read the post you are commenting on other wise you make yourself look a complete Idiot.

kidley

MY BOLD

it has been recovered by the police in high green totally wrecked. how heartbreaking for this very nice gentleman on his yearly visit to his sisters.

Edited by kidley

Older cars are easier to break into and steal so you're better off removing the rotor arm to stop these scumbags.!

:hihi:

That old trick … when I was in my teens / twenties we used to spent quite a few weekends in Blackpool and when the car was parked up the first thing I did was take the rota arm off.

thar poor old man,im just glad he dint hear anything x go out to them just hope his sister is alright bet she carnt sleep after that

That's terrible hope they find the person who did it :-(

thats so sad to read, their really is some low life scum out their