Sheffielder Lucy on the X-factor

Have a read through Lucy's wikipedia page.

You have heard of wikipedia haven't you ?

Only asked a civil question, you didn't need to reply really:roll:

They're are many with such high principles they wouldn't dream of ever watching X factor.

I'm not one of them ,so i'll be viewing it again.

Nothing to do with principles. Some people have better things to do with their time and don't want to watching 50 minutes of ads and sound bites to see 10 minutes of what can only be described as average karaoke singing!

Only asked a civil question, you didn't need to reply really:roll:

I know. The trouble is, the more I ignore you, the closer you get :roll:

Nothing to do with principles. Some people have better things to do with their time and don't want to watching 50 minutes of ads and sound bites to see 10 minutes of what can only be described as average karaoke singing!

Oh come on now be honest,you know you love it really.

Looks like the Xfactor machine has already started working!

" X-FACTOR viewers have slammed the ITV talent show for telling singer-songwriter Lucy Spraggan, who wowed the audience with her self-penned tune Last Night (Beer Fear) at the weekend, to remove the track from iTunes. The Sun reports that all X-Factor contestants are subject to the ban, which has led to accusations that the show is attempting to spare the blushes of last year’s winners Little Mix, who released their own song on Monday. Little Mix are currently at number one, but Spraggan is at number two and was threatening to overhaul the girl band. X-Factor bosses said the sudden rule change had been brought in so that all the show’s contestants would receive the same exposure. "

http://www.theweek.co.uk/people-news/48712/x-factor-%E2%80%98pulls-spraggan-hit-spare-little-mix-blushes%E2%80%99

There's really only one sensible response to this.

For Lucy to leave the X Factor ASAP and promote her single and album for what it's worth. Now is the time.

On the xtra factor she said she is from buxton.

On the xtra factor she said she is from buxton.

She is from Buxton, she moved to Sheffield 6 months ago and lives in Stannington.

She is from Buxton, she moved to Sheffield 6 months ago and lives in Stannington.

Thanks,dont take much to confuse me.:D

There's really only one sensible response to this.

For Lucy to leave the X Factor ASAP and promote her single and album for what it's worth. Now is the time.

I agree, it's a good platform for her to promote her music and she's already had some good exposure on the first show, taking her music off itunes is a mistake. It's all about the Xfactor money machine, as it says in the sun

"Last night ITV1 viewers wowed by the singer on Saturday’s show accused jobsworths of frantically sparing Little Mix’s blushes.

The girl band, who won last year’s X Factor and released their song Wings on Monday, are tipped to be a huge money-spinner for show boss Simon Cowell."

Lucy said: “I’ve obliged because you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do to get somewhere in life.”

I just hope that she's not moulded beyond all recognition and every inch of originality squeezed out of her.

I just hope that she's not moulded beyond all recognition and every inch of originality squeezed out of her.

If she spends too much time on TXF they'll make her jump through hoops, and she will regret it. Lucy has nothing to gain from singing Miley Cyrus songs for weeks to come, but I think she knows that already. I really hope she's not signed a contract that prevents her from just leaving.

As you say, she's had the initial exposure. People now know who she is, and as the iTunes charts fluctuation over the weekend showed, people are ready to give her her big break.

This is an incredible chance for this young talent, and I hope she'll play her cards right.