Sheffielder Lucy on the X-factor

Darn I was only half watching.

I can only tolerate the X Factor enough to have it on in the background.

Was she the one with on guitar singing the witty song?

Lyrically very good, loved her personality but why did she try try to sound like Alex Turner??

That ruined it for me if im honest :(

I thought that!

Although i thought she was very good, and very funny, she should be on another show, some comedy show, a bit like a modern Victoria Wood.

Quality song!

Darn I was only half watching.

I can only tolerate the X Factor enough to have it on in the background.

Was she the one with on guitar singing the witty song?

Yes she was, me and the mrs also thought she was quite good.

Thanks Mafya.

Yes I agree she sounded good and original.

But as suggested two posts above, perhaps it's too early to tell if she's pop star material versus more of a career in musical comedy?

She was good, really can't see her winning but I can see her making comedy song albums and doing what she wants to do anyway :)

I do agree with the majority that she was very good, and also that she is very similar to Victoria Wood as Billy Casper says, and I hope she goes all the way in the competition, if not just to win it, but just to get another one of those annoying people off the streets trying to sell you summat you dont want. Go Lucy!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

Lyrically very good, loved her personality but why did she try try to sound like Alex Turner??

That ruined it for me if im honest

She is Lucy, she is not trying to be like anyone else. Wait to see what else she can do. That song was only one of many different, funny, witty, serious songs that she has written herself. Pure talent. Watch her go.

Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

That ruined it for me if im honest

She is Lucy, she is not trying to be like anyone else. Wait to see what else she can do. That song was only one of many different, funny, witty, serious songs that she has written herself. Pure talent. Watch her go.

We watched her, and loved it, very clever girl, hope to hear a lot more of her..:)