Sheffielder Lucy on the X-factor

She's actually been quite clever. I hope she decides to pull out of the X Factor and leaves her single on itunes.

If she persists with the show, it will ruin her. I can't see her maintaining her credibility on Westlife night!!

There's really only one sensible response to this.

For Lucy to leave the X Factor ASAP and promote her single and album for what it's worth. Now is the time.

I agree she is stunning. X-factor could ruin her.

There's really only one sensible response to this.

For Lucy to leave the X Factor ASAP and promote her single and album for what it's worth. Now is the time.

You could be right !

The stupid thing with X factor is that they have themed nights. You could see on the first day of boot camp singing Move Like Jagger she was lost - its not her style.

Her song - Tea and Toast was amazing and very moving :)

I knew from the start that it was a mistake for her to go on xFactor, they are just going to make her sing covers which just isn't her as you could see when she couldn't sing "Moves Like Jagger"

Next they will brain wash her into signing her songs over to them

I knew from the start that it was a mistake for her to go on xFactor, they are just going to make her sing covers which just isn't her as you could see when she couldn't sing "Moves Like Jagger"

Next they will brain wash her into signing her songs over to them

That's probably what they need more of - good songwriters.

That's not a bad thing though. Guy Chambers doesn't do bad out of it, neither does Cathy Dennis or Gary Barlow, although he still keeps his performer hand in with TT.

It all depends if Lucy wants fame as a performer or behind the scenes.

I have seen Lucy before and her facebook song is great. Lucy has talent and deserves to do well, where ever she comes from makes no difference, she was and is good.

All the best Lucy x