Whats with millwall fans smashing up town

Football violence is a malaise. Football ceased to be a sport years ago. The losing side should congratulate the winners, not stand there making excuses. The 'Clubs' are not Clubs at all, but limited companys just out to make money...................................and the fans are stupid enough to fight over them.

Find another sport............get a life....

Football violence is a malaise. Football ceased to be a sport years ago. The losing side should congratulate the winners, not stand there making excuses. The 'Clubs' are not Clubs at all, but limited companys just out to make money...................................and the fans are stupid enough to fight over them.

Find another sport............get a life....

I do agree with football not being the same as it was before Sky TV began it's monopoly 20 years ago. Prices have gone through the roof and it seems a distant memory from the 'working mans sport' it once was. Players wages are sickening (Van Persie at Man Utd on £200,000 a week! :gag:)

On the other hand i still love going to games and I'm a season ticket holder along with my 15 year old daughter. The one thing that doesn't change is the mind of the supporter who wants the best for their team and like any other sport it's frustrating, joyous, gutting and a host of other emotions that goes along with following your desired team.

I think you will find that the amount of idiots are in a tiny minority (and yes, they have tiny minds to go with it) and the violence at games is now thankfully a rare occurrence, especially from what it was like in the 70's & 80's. It needs squashing altogether but that won't happen as you'll always get the thickos wanting to cause trouble in football and in everyday life.

So, I won't be choosing another sport as I love the game of football and I have a life thanks, I'm sorry it doesn't perhaps fit in with your pre-requisite of what people should be like but that's what makes people different.

Where ever Millwall fans go they cause Trouble ! Just ban them from away grounds is best option

Years ago they played against Man City at Maine road, we tried to go for a curry afterwards in Rusholme (curry mile) They had gone down the street and put through every window :( They restaurants had nothing to do with football, it is just selfish and disruptive.

Bloody thugs, sounds like they have not improved.

I would imagine there were two basic types involved.

1. Burberry caps (so fashionable 10 years ago...) and brown leather jackets chanting in ****-er-nee accents that nobody likes them. (It's not that nobody likes them, it's that nobody could care less about them...)

2. Fat skinheads with BO and thick gold chains giving Nazi salutes, permanently p***ed off because they can't get a girlfriend, taking out their frustrations on the incredibly dangerous and feared shop windows. Also guarantee that the ones with kids allow them to grow up on the dole, whilst complaining about immigration and then wondering why there are so many Polish bar staff serving their meals.

Here is a video of a tram getting smashed in...

They are vile scum and all deserve to be locked up for a very long time. In certain parts of London, football fans have actually started breeding with vegetables, the local nut houses are missing a few thousand sewer rats.

I do agree with football not being the same as it was before Sky TV began it's monopoly 20 years ago. Prices have gone through the roof and it seems a distant memory from the 'working mans sport' it once was. Players wages are sickening (Van Persie at Man Utd on £200,000 a week! :gag:)

On the other hand i still love going to games and I'm a season ticket holder along with my 15 year old daughter. The one thing that doesn't change is the mind of the supporter who wants the best for their team and like any other sport it's frustrating, joyous, gutting and a host of other emotions that goes along with following your desired team.

I think you will find that the amount of idiots are in a tiny minority (and yes, they have tiny minds to go with it) and the violence at games is now thankfully a rare occurrence, especially from what it was like in the 70's & 80's. It needs squashing altogether but that won't happen as you'll always get the thickos wanting to cause trouble in football and in everyday life.

So, I won't be choosing another sport as I love the game of football and I have a life thanks, I'm sorry it doesn't perhaps fit in with your pre-requisite of what people should be like but that's what makes people different.

You obviously want football to become a family sport again. The nutters dont. My saying 'get a life' was aimed at them. They even started to infiltrate boxing a few years ago. May you continue to enjoy your sport. Perhaps if more guys took their wives and kids to matches the general behaviour would improve ?? In the USA, most sports cater for families and thats how it should be. There is no place for the obscene and racist chanting heard at British football grounds, it drives families away and incites violence.

not all south londoners are low life scum into football violence. as for the pikey comment i find that quite offensive. these comments make you no better than they are. if you were a civilised you wouldnt lower yourself to their level

dont worry about it, looks like one of the usual SF trolls, 1 post and looks like they only signed up to be offensive

Here is a video of a tram getting smashed in...

They are vile scum and all deserve to be locked up for a very long time. In certain parts of London, football fans have actually started breeding with vegetables, the local nut houses are missing a few thousand sewer rats.

That nearly hit the bloke walking alongside the tram - lucky for him it didn't! Those idiots involved in these actions do deserve locking up (as would anyone doing similar, whether football fans or not).

I'm surprised that for such a high profile match (Millwall away to any big city club is always likely to attract trouble) they didn't use similar tactics to when Millwall play Leeds - the limited number of tickets available to be collected at a designated motorway service station and the fans led in from there (or something along those lines). I guess SYP will be better prepared for visits from Cardiff and Leeds, after yesterday's events.

That nearly hit the bloke walking alongside the tram - lucky for him it didn't! Those idiots involved in these actions do deserve locking up (as would anyone doing similar, whether football fans or not).

I'm surprised that for such a high profile match (Millwall away to any big city club is always likely to attract trouble) they didn't use similar tactics to when Millwall play Leeds - the limited number of tickets available to be collected at a designated motorway service station and the fans led in from there (or something along those lines). I guess SYP will be better prepared for visits from Cardiff and Leeds, after yesterday's events.

It was always going to happen and doesn't take much working out so why cant the police seem to do the same ???

If you're from South London, you have 3 choices re: which club to support. If you're a football fan who loves the game and wants to support a community club, you support Charlton or Palace, if you want glory, you support Arsenal or Chelsea, if you don't really care about football but like hanging around with skinheads, moaning about "p*kis" and occasionally committing criminal damage, you support Millwall.

That's the reason.

If you're from South London, you have 3 choices re: which club to support. If you're a football fan who loves the game and wants to support a community club, you support Charlton or Palace, if you want glory, you support Arsenal or Chelsea, if you don't really care about football but like hanging around with skinheads, moaning about "p*kis" and occasionally committing criminal damage, you support Millwall.

That's the reason.

You forgot to say "and like killing horses "

Have you seen how many stories there are about millwall fans attacking horses :loopy::loopy: