Whats with millwall fans smashing up town

A disgrace but if your in that sort of market then you could prove yourself against this lot but these guy's are serious and drilled in reality a small army and if you have any sense stay away !

The police should have made the millwall supporters stay in the ground after and made certain they do not get in to the town centre as look what happened against the blades last time !

A few years ago I was working at wembley and I was in the sports bar just down the road from the premiere inn, we was having a drink and got talking to this cockney and he said that no one in london can touch millwall in this type of manor and that they are run like a army !

Enough said !!

Edited by ging viking

A disgrace but if your in that sort of market then you could prove yourself against this lot but these guy's are serious and drilled in reality a small army and if you have any sense stay away !

The police should have made the millwall supporters stay in the ground after and made certain they do not get in to the town centre as look what happened against the blades last time !

A few years ago I was working at wembley and I was in the sports bar just down the road from the premiere inn, we was having a drink and got talking to this cockney and he said that no one in london can touch millwall in this type of manor and that they are run like a army !

Enough said !!

All 1000 of them ????

Enough said !!

If that's the case, perhaps they should put them in the army...now that I'd like to see ;)

I too was sat in the North Stand and having seen the Millwall 'fans', most of them were overweight and unfit wasters who - like most football hooligans - feel all big, brave and tough when in 'the pack'. Why don't they sign up, get out to Afganistan and show some real courage. They are nothing more than scum and are a disgrace to their club, their country and their generation.

Edited by Installer

One of the first "firms" I had ever heard of (if not that first) back in the early 70's, was Millwall's "F-Troop".

They have always been like this, a disgrace.

they are morons, simple as. they have always been like it, wasn't there a progamme on about hooligans and they were the main ones on it? i could be wrong but i definately know they have one of the worst reputations around, i feel sorry for the genuine fans of the club

Enough said !!

army of cowards

Where ever Millwall fans go they cause Trouble ! Just ban them from away grounds is best option

If that's the case, perhaps they should put them in the army...now that I'd like to see ;)

To be honest Billy, if i was a serving soldier, the last person i would want watching and guarding my back would be the likes of these people, they would be the first to run off crying like a baby....

Millwall fans like to believe they're the "hardest" going, but when they come up against any of the London sides who have fans capable of giving them a run for their money, they disappear, or resort to smashing up the toilets.....and south Londoners are basically inbred pikeys.....if you managed to get 1000 of them there yesterday, you're doing well - they took 73 fans to Middlebrough last season and just over 100 to Leeds....

not all south londoners are low life scum into football violence. as for the pikey comment i find that quite offensive. these comments make you no better than they are. if you were a civilised you wouldnt lower yourself to their level

To be honest Billy, if i was a serving soldier, the last person i would want watching and guarding my back would be the likes of these people, they would be the first to run off crying like a baby....

Aye mate, I know what you're saying...I'd just like to see how 'hard' these goons are when patrolling the Helmand Province where they could get blown to smithereens any second rather than trash a pub or a tram. I'm guessing they'd be crying for Mummy within seconds! :hihi: