Changed my diet -now 3stone 2lb lighter :)

The time had come for me to seriously look at losing the extra 4 stone of weight I was carrying.

I tried calorie counting/ pils/ slimmimg world etc etc ... lost a bit of weight.put it all back on and more . What was I doing wrong, I was getting fatter and getting depressed, something had to change I couldn't carry on with these diets where I was eating hardly anything, going to bed hungry and waking up hungry. The only pounds i was losing was my hard earned cash.

So I started looking into changing my diet completley, going back to basic eating, cutting sugar, fats and carbs etc.moving more . During my research I came across a diet online, through Facebook that had brilliant reviews and loads of people losing weight and maintaining through the plan. I kept going back to it having a look, thinking no I can't do that I love sweet stuff too much. Then the time came that at 4 stone overweight I really had to do something, my weight was now affecting me medically and my family.

So I thought for £11 for this diet plan booklet i'd give it a go, nothing ventured, nothing gained and I could easily have spent that £11 on chocolate and junk at the corner shop. This £11 sent turned into the best cash I'd ever spent !!

The plan fell in line with all the research I had been doing, low fat, low carbs, high protein, low sugar, more exercise was being screeched at me from every webpage I loaded to try and get some help and the bonus was some-one was telling me what to eat, how much to eat, and even giving me recipes for interesting meals for the foods you can eat. Brilliant.. instead of some-one telling me I can have a piece of cake as long as it's in your points, 'cos eh if you tell me I can have a piece of cake I'd want another !!

So with some anxiety and excitement at the same time I started the plan. I admit it was hard to get into the first few days, I had some cravings for the sweet stuff but that soon went away, I was eating like a queen, 3 good meals a day plus snack, I loved it 'cos I could eat. I did think though , how can I eat all this food and lose weight. I've been doing the plan now for 14 weeks and have lost 3stone 2lbs, 12lb to go to target, albeit this target is the higher end of the "normal" weight range for me. So will stop there and see if I want to lose a bit more or not. I'm quite tall and broad and don't like the skinny, sticky out bones look. I've got curves and would like to keep some of them!! x

I'm so glad I changed my diet, it's been a total change for me food wise, but I love it. I get loads of support from the creator of the plan and the other 3000 plus members online anytime I need it. I don't have to sit in the slimming groups meetings feeling like everyone is looking at me 'cos I only lost 1/2 pound that week and paying for the priviledge of someone else weighing me and not giving real advise on eating.

This is a lifestyle change for me like I said - i don't want to be fat again 'cos I feel happy and healthy now. I'll get help with maintaining and will be able to have treats as long as I know my boundries and learn at what level my body will regain.

Perhaps a completley different take on what kinds of food you eat may help you. I know in the group there are ladies (and Men) who have medical problems. take medication, some disabled who have tried for years different diets and not got anywhere till they started on the plan and are now happily losing.

I just wanted to share with anyone who's plodding down the same path I was and getting nowhere with losing weight. , pm me if you would like the link to the webpage to take a look at the plan I'm on. It changed my life .perhaps my post and info could change yours if you are looking to loose weight, once and for all.

x

Don't know if I can put the link on here, but as I'm getting quite a few pm's. here goes ......

http://www.terriann123dietplan.co.uk/

or you can search facebook for terriann 123 diet plan

mods.please delete if not allowed

thanks

Edited by jowster
spelling

This reads like a spam ad for an affilliate website.....

nope it's not - I have told my story of how I have successfully lost weight through this group - perhaps before judging you should take a look at the facebook pages.

I posted this to help other people who may be struggling to lose weight. it doesn't bother me whether or not the post is here. I have no affiliatte connection or financial connection to the diet plan.

just some-one who'd like to help others ..........................

Even if it is, if it's a eating plan that worked for the OP then it's no different to the thousands of Weightwatcher / Slimming World posts.

ive joined the diet plan today..cant wait to start!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

great Daybreak - sure you'll be happy with the results - see you prob in the members area

good luck

great Daybreak - sure you'll be happy with the results - see you prob in the members area

good luck

joined the facebook page will have a look later when i get home x

joined the facebook page will have a look later when i get home x

let me know if you need any help good luck - pm me if you want my facebook user name

x

let me know if you need any help good luck - pm me if you want my facebook user name

x

sent you a pm x