Apple 1 Samsung 0

Are you surprised that an American court sided with an American company? I'm not!

Are you surprised that an American court sided with an American company? I'm not!

Me neither, in fact it was the first thing i said when i heard it.

Actually, in the long run, it's more like Samsung 10, Apple 6

you wouldn't believe that apple are one of samsungs biggest customers, buying computer chips, screens etc from then.

but at the same time samsung cant tell apple were to go, because you need your biggest customer.

I dont like apple though, just trying to get a monopoly on the market.

Then again if i could brainwash millions of people into buying a phone for £500, and then bring the same phone out again with a couple of updates yet charge £500 again then i would.

Apple fan boys need to wake up. The galaxy s3 is by far the best phone on the market. (and no i dont have it).

you wouldn't believe that apple are one of samsungs biggest customers, buying computer chips, screens etc from then.

but at the same time samsung cant tell apple were to go, because you need your biggest customer.

I dont like apple though, just trying to get a monopoly on the market.

Then again if i could brainwash millions of people into buying a phone for £500, and then bring the same phone out again with a couple of updates yet charge £500 again then i would.

Apple fan boys need to wake up. The galaxy s3 is by far the best phone on the market. (and no i dont have it).

But the S3 costs the same price, and Samsung have a bigger market share than Apple....

(I'm a Galaxy Note user by the way).

Wish all this patent stuff would go away, it really looks like Apple is trying to rule the world and seem to be taking anyone down who mite hold a threat, would like Apple or any other major company to just stop, please just stop.

On another note, I would like to see what happens if Apple tried taking Microsoft to court, there would definitely be some fireworks then.

On another note, I would like to see what happens if Apple tried taking Microsoft to court, there would definitely be some fireworks then.

Apparently they have a mutual agreement not to sue each other, as they both own so many patents that each other relies on that it would just be a complete waste of time, money and effort.

Bottom line though find it hard to believe Samsung would have released a phone like the galaxy without copying the Iphone.

Bottom line though find it hard to believe Samsung would have released a phone like the galaxy without copying the Iphone.

Can you or anyone list a smart phone or touch screen device which has absolutely no similarities to an Apple device, they are all the same as each other more or less so unless someone tries to reinvent the wheel then it will always be like a childrens playground with petty fighting.

Can you or anyone list a smart phone or touch screen device which has absolutely no similarities to an Apple device, they are all the same as each other more or less so unless someone tries to reinvent the wheel then it will always be like a childrens playground with petty fighting.

Flip phones and PADD's were used on Star Trek 40+ years ago so maybe the makers could sue Apple for copying the designs. :hihi: