Shower V Bath - Major Discussion Thread

Sink and flannel. What with the prevalence of water meters, then wash your clothes in said water, before using that water to flush toilet and spread lavender smell. Use your own soap made from bacon fat and locally gleaned lavender to avoid breaking the bank, of course!

MOS Platinum award for me!

You wasteful sod, I just go out in the garden when it’s raining and rub myself down with lemon peel. :)

Edited by MrSmith

I read something of the gospel net that Morrissey only bathes :(

He'll grow out of it;)

Shower much more refreshing

Too true, sex is easier in the shower as well.:D

You wasteful sod, I just go out in the garden when it’s raining and rub myself down with lemon peel. :)

Back in the day when we had acid rain, you didn't need the lemon! :hihi:

~I stand inside a bin liner and squit myself.

Living on the European mainland as I do, it is common to have both a bath and a shower in your house. We also have a bidet and that's the best of all -- a quick press of the button and... whooosh!

Thrilling doesn't even begin to describe it.

Living on the European mainland as I do, it is common to have both a bath and a shower in your house. We also have a bidet and that's the best of all -- a quick press of the button and... whooosh!

Thrilling doesn't even begin to describe it.

They should have bidets in council and housing association properties! What with the water meters!

They should have bidets in council and housing association properties! What with the water meters!

Absolutely. Every home should have a bidet. It might even be a step towards solving the problem of certain members of our society's unwillingness to seek gainful employment.

I work shifts at a TV station and on occasion, it's hard to be motivated for the 6AM switchover. A nice sit down followed by a quick blast is invigorating and has me cheered up and ready to rock in no short order.

Sometimes, I will hop on, even if I don't need to "go".

Absolutely. Every home should have a bidet. It might even be a step towards solving the problem of certain members of our society's unwillingness to seek gainful employment.

I work shifts at a TV station and on occasion, it's hard to be motivated for the 6AM switchover. A nice sit down followed by a quick blast is invigorating and has me cheered up and ready to rock in no short order.

Sometimes, I will hop on, even if I don't need to "go".

I like to read me. I can imagine being caught short, and without a book of my own, I would end up with 50 shades of both grey and brown!

I like to read me. I can imagine being caught short, and without a book of my own, I would end up with 50 shades of both grey and brown!

A bit abrasive with a Kindle! :D

I remember as a 7 year old going on my first holiday to Spain in the 70's and seeing a shower and bidet. I thought the bidet made a great foot bath after a day on the beach, got the sand from between your toes a treat! Then someone told me what they were for.....Yuk! Made the rest of my family laugh though! Not long after that we got a shower at home..and it's been showers ever since.