Best things to do in Sheffield as a foreigner

Go for a Carvery / Sunday roast

It's traditional and there's a chance you will actually like that.

We also have things like fish n chips and full English breakfast but I doubt any foreigners would want to eat that.

Try the Crosspool tavern or Toby carvery.

Go for a Carvery / Sunday roast

It's traditional and there's a chance you will actually like that.

We also have things like fish n chips and full English breakfast but I doubt any foreigners would want to eat that.

Try the Crosspool tavern or Toby carvery.

or try the Crosspool tavern, which is a Toby carvery.

Our most popular national dish used to be fish & chips, but it's now chicken tikka masala - FACT. That should make you feel a little bit more at home.

I'm from Malaysia and been looking for activities that I could join for experiencing the culture. Any suggestion?

Or is there any food or things that I must try in Sheffield?

Go back home, Sheffield is ****e. Swap places with you

or try the Crosspool tavern, which is a Toby carvery.

Our most popular national dish used to be fish & chips, but it's now chicken tikka masala - FACT. That should make you feel a little bit more at home.

The Indian food in Malaysia is nothing like 'our' stuff. In the Indian quarter in KL, all the half decent places serve food on a banana leaf and it's eaten with your (right) hand. Tough to compare their stuff with Balti King.

Go back home, Sheffield is ****e. Swap places with you

I'm curious about posts like this that crop up on virtually all topics about Sheffield. Why do you say such a thing? Sheffield has good & bad like any other place - but is it really all "sh**e"?? do you actually think such a thing? or are you just being dramatic for effect? I'm genuinely interested.

Meat and potato pie with Hendersons relish.

Sunday roast (Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken or Turkey with appropriate sauces horseradish, mint, apple or cranberry) with Yorkshire pudding, mashed and roast potatoes, vegetables and gravy.

Fish and chips, mushy peas, a few scraps, salt and vinegar, bread and butter then wash that down with a big mug of tea (if you eat them at home).

Not to go out on a **** up weekend on West Street. Or you will be racially abused. They don't care if you speak english or not. Go to London Road and hang around there you will be safe!!!! Welcome to Sheffield.

RUBBISH :suspect: