Sheffield reptile rescue

yes we can take in the snake, can you ring me or text me your address and i will arrange collection
hi I have had a snake left on my doorstep people in my area know I keep reptiles and have taken it upon themselves to leave this snake for me to find this morning I have been trying to find somebody to take it as it doesn't look well and I have no room for it would you please take the poor thing it has a lump on its tail and is a corn snake that's all I know please message me back as I don't know what to do if you cant help do you know anybody that can

Had exactly the same last month however this was an 7ft female boa quite a beauty too good job I have spare viv's and equipment.

Please help, 6ft Corn Snake needs a new home. We have been looking after him for 3 months now as a favour, the owners not coming back and I am not a big fan of snakes

Please help, 6ft Corn Snake needs a new home. We have been looking after him fofind months now as a favour, the owners not coming back and I am not a big fan of snakes

Wish I could help, but I'm out of the country till next week, and I would have to find a vivarium for him, as mine wouldn't like sharing. .

Edited by Ghostrider

Wish I could help, but I'm out of the country till next week, and I would have to find a vivarium for him, as mine wouldn't like sharing. .

It has a Vivarium, although I think its to small.

It has a Vivarium, although I think its to small.

I'm back Monday evening. I will contact you then to see if you have managed to sort anything out..

Got a tokay gecko around 4months old due to losing a lot of feeling in my hands unable to look after it if any one can help just the gecko viv no included many thanks

We can give it a home have a spare viv and have had tokays before pm me or phone 01142447784 could pick up later today if you haven't got sorted

Hi, Do you still offer a rescue service? I have a 2 year old bearded dragon, good health, no issues, eats well. My son is leaving for the navy and so no longer wants the dragon and we cannot look after it. Please let me know. Thanks

On 19/05/2022 at 10:20, LG1 said:

Hi, Do you still offer a rescue service? I have a 2 year old bearded dragon, good health, no issues, eats well. My son is leaving for the navy and so no longer wants the dragon and we cannot look after it. Please let me know. Thanks

we at waggytails could take , if you need a good knowledgeable home for him 07990903773