YODEL! HELP! Bad Delivery?

They put a pair of 75 quid jackets in the black bin that was on the front...on bin day!!!!!

My Yodel guy is fairly good, it's Hermes I have a problem with. What do you do with a box covered in fragile tape? Lob it over the back fence onto concrete, of course! What do you do if you can't be bothered knocking on the front door despite someone being in? Fake a signature on the card and said we received it and signed for it, and then find the parcel in the bin later!

It's very hit and miss as most are self employed by the courier and get paid per parcel. Some are sensible and polite and some are crazed.

My Yodel guy is fairly good, it's Hermes I have a problem with. What do you do with a box covered in fragile tape? Lob it over the back fence onto concrete, of course! .

You should have had the supplier write "Please throw underarm" on it... :)

Absolutley rubbish,I had 2 parcels from Clarkes shoes delivered by Yodel and they were left outside my door on the path in full veiw of any toerag to pinch.

My son ordered an expensive computer last year and they left it (a very large cardboard box) outside the front of my house and tried to hide it with the black bin. Luckily it did not get stolen or rained on. They even left a card saying where they had left it which was not necessary as it was pretty obvious. Suppliers need to be told what a poor service Yodel are providing otherwise they will continue to use them.

So its not just me then that hate YODEL?

Ordered a hard drive enclosure from Amazon and got free delivery due to a free trial of Amazons 'Prime' delivery service.

Tracked delivery on Tuesday and it got loaded onto 'van' at 7.55am.

Guess when it got delivered?

7PM!!!!! Delivered by a bloke in a car who had got Garden/DIY services emblazoned all over his car so I can take a guess that anyone who had their parcels delivered by him can wait until he has done his 'day job'.

Complained to Amazon who then told me that Yodel (or Home Delivery Network as they were known) can deliver at any time up to 9PM. Have kicked off as this is not stated anywhere on their site.

Not only has this now made me determined to avoid anyone who uses Yodel but Amazon can go jump as well.

Yodel on Twitter were useless and Amazon were no better.

Avoid like the plague.

my new £500 mobile is getting delivered by them :/

my new £500 mobile is getting delivered by them :/

wtf, wow you got ripped off big style..

wtf, wow you got ripped off big style..

how did i get ripped off :/

they're are the worst delivery company ever,the ammount of stuff that gets "stolen" from them is un real

how did i get ripped off :/

Because you've paid £500 for a mobile?

Because you've paid £500 for a mobile?

i didnt pay a penny, its contract :/

i had a delivery of them, even tho they knew i was in as i came to the window, they launced my parcel over my high fence in the pouring rain and posted me a card to say 'sorry they had missed me n that they left my parcel with a neighbour!'