11 days to go!!

11 days to go and i'm still waiting for money back from a venue cancelled in february. 2 days ago i sacked my life long friend and matron of honour and i am still yet to have people give me a final yes or no if they're going to be there or not. my son lost over 2 stone so needed a new suit, he ended up with my hub to be's and we bought him a new suit instead. this is just the tip of the iceberg!!

the only worries i have about the weather is if its too hot or even quite sunny cos i don't want my make up running with sweat but i don't want torrential rain either.

any remedies for calmness??

Just relax and enjoy it! You only get 1 day like this (and it costs enough!) so remember to enjoy it and stop worrying...the stress will be worth it! :)

Oooh God you're having a hard time of it! I'm on my phone now so cant see the date of the post, but 11 days? It seemed so far away the last time we spoke about it! That must mean I've been married ages now :hihi: I can't believe they haven't refunded you yet!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Try and relax - everything will all work out on the day and the little things you are stressing about will seem insignificant. Good luck and enjoy the day and have a fantastic time. xxx