West Ham still owe Blades £10m

They should banned from signing any players until this debt is settled.

Even a tenth of that money would be a great investment on the field.

Typical, arrogant West Sham!

under the payment terms utd are due the remaining amount in the next 12 months.

They should banned from signing any players until this debt is settled.

Even a tenth of that money would be a great investment on the field.

Typical, arrogant West Sham!

A lot of teams are arrogant, in that I include players/chairman's/fans who think their above the law, and believe they get away with it, because its football or who they are.

The whole of football is shocking.

That's the deal both clubs agreed, the £10m, i think has already been spent by SUFC

Why does the link heading say they owe Sheff Weds, lol dont let Milan see that he have it away quicker than a tax return,

That's the deal both clubs agreed, the £10m, i think has already been spent by SUFC

Am sure it has, but if this is a true story, why has it not been high lighted in the accounts? I for one thought it had all been sorted, United have not kicked up a fuss about it either!

My opinion is perhaps the F.A have paid the debt and West Ham came to an arrangement with them! the West Ham chairman does not name United,but just states a Tevez related debt is outstanding.

Its the Press that named United, surely in this cash straped times United would have kicked up a fuss by now had it not been paid.

United have seriously restricted spending over the last few years Scooby, the main outgoings have been on Wage bills therefore correct the money coming in will only be set against existing debts however it will help make the books look a lot sweeter.

I'm wondering if McCabe is gearing the club up to receive this payment, the transferring of assets into his own name was apparently done to make the club more attractive to investors. The money when it comes in from West Ham will help balance the books which in theory should make the club a "more attractive" proposition to investors.

When I looked at the clubs accounts I was unsure as to whether the full amount had been settled or not but it's strangely refreshing in a way to see that we are still to receive more than a 1/3 of it. The expenditure over the last season or more than been significant but this will help to put things right and move us forward.

Am sure it has, but if this is a true story, why has it not been high lighted in the accounts? I for one thought it had all been sorted, United have not kicked up a fuss about it either!

My opinion is perhaps the F.A have paid the debt and West Ham came to an arrangement with them! the West Ham chairman does not name United,but just states a Tevez related debt is outstanding.

Its the Press that named United, surely in this cash straped times United would have kicked up a fuss by now had it not been paid.

United wouldn't be able to kick up a fuss Ladybirds mate, the terms of the repayments state that West Ham have until the end of 2012 to make the payments therefore they still have plenty of time and United can't do or say a thing regarding it.

yep I'm surprised at that also seeing as they went for the jugular of that team that owed them 3k for something last season.

yep I'm surprised at that also seeing as they went for the jugular of that team that owed them 3k for something last season.

The main difference being the team that owed us 3k last season were way overdue with the monies owed therefore despite how small you see the amount it was owed to us and would pay a players wage for a week. West ham on the other hand are not overdue and have this year to pay us therefore United have no right to speak up or chase up the matter unless West Ham refused to pay on time, massive difference.

I thought you'd had the money via a loan from Santander and the money owed by West Ham was to offset the loan.

So technically West Ham owe you the money and you owe Santander.