Sheffield Wednesday V Birmingham City. Tues 21/8/12.

i changed it i got mi johnsons muddled from bbc text :P

sorry

no probs, easily done:) a fantastic win tonight, i didn't think we'd get a point, let alone 3. still 2 goals conceded in our 3 games so far though, that needs improving but if we can get 3 goals a game then i don't mind if we keep conceding 2:)

At least we're still in an automatic promotion spot.

When does the season end again? :hihi:

At least we're still in an automatic promotion spot.

When does the season end again? :hihi:

If it ending now then Dave Jones would go down as one of thee all time great Owls managers.

Dave Jones will take this club forward with out doubt ...

Great result tonight...Onwards and upwards :)

Wednesday in 2nd place in Championship, let's build on this good start against Millwall at Hillsborough Saturday and show this league we mean business !!!

Great result,jj had a blinder,beevers had a really good game,rodri is gunna be a star,how we managed to pull that deal off i dont know,he is real class. Think we are just gunna get better and hopefully have an excellent season. Good crowd tonight aswell.

Really enjoyed that game tonight, I thought we were superb first-half and the new lad looks a proper player.

Having said that JJ looks a completly different player this year, it's the fittest I've seen him for a while and long may this form continue.

One slight worry is the form of Antonio, he doesn't look right to me.

Totally agree with Gazza and Titanic re JJ - the competition for places appears to have given him the necessary kick up the backside.... so far anyhow :) ) . Stone Pen - not the place to put in tackles like that, (Not THESE DAYS Bypass :hihi:) We were top for ten minutes and that made me smile, if we are anywhere near the top come the end I'll be chuffed, but Boy are we showing intent! :hihi:

Cracking result tonight, Rodri looks so natural with the ball, he will be a great signing for this campaign.

UTO

Just got back "with my 8 mates" really enjoyed the game and took many positive from it, Rodri looked very good dropping into the gap and looked like he knew exactly what he was doing and a great debut goal and even better celebration ! :hihi:

JJ for me had a brilliant game and was a right handful beating people for fun like we know he can. I thought mcabe did well also and looked solid and controlled the game.

Antonio had a good first half but looked off the pace a bit second and thought the brum defender sussed him, at the end off the day what we have to realise is that the players are a lot better in this league and it showed I thought looking at brum.

All in all a very good performance and its looking good for us ! :hihi:

One of the best 45 mins I have seen in along while at S6;)

But the second half was more frustating as usual, but hey ho 3pts, now that's a bonus so onwards & upwards long may it last :cool:

Great game tonight. We missed some absolute sitters in the first half too so it could have been a much higher score. Rodri (or Dave as my brother has started calling him) looked very good, JJ had one of his good days (great goal) and O'Grady worked well with Rodri. Midfield looked solid tonight. Only slight downsides were giving the penalty away unnecessarily and Antonio being a bit isolated.

I was listening to the FiveLive commentary whilst watching and the commentator kept remarking on how good our football was to watch. Always nice to hear that.