Close gap siblings

Hi my daughter has just turned a year and yes I'm very heavily pregnant with her brother who shall be here in aprox 6weeks!! Leaving a 13-14month age gap!!

I was just wondering if anyone else has had such a close gap? And how the pregnancy/birth was??

As I've had the worst pregnancy and obviously I'm worried about the baby, as my body hadn't fully repaired before accidentally getting pregnant again!

Infact I'm even under the feto maternal unit and I'm having scan number 7 next week!!

Thanks sar

Congratulations :) I had 16 months between my boys, everything was fine. 9 days under a year between my girls but had diabetes so was induced both times, not so nice. Good luck x

congratulations!!! i have 3 boys all with 15 months between each one and were all late typical boys lol one thing is that there very close my youngest is 13 months and just started walking which i think is quick but he has his 2 brothers that he watches .

good luck with everything x