The Blades win and ermmmmmm

Still below Barnsley though Billy Casper.

About time you put the kestrel back where it belongs I think.

Great start for South Yorkshire football with all the teams in red winning.

Yep and your still below us ! :hihi:

Oh dear, 1 game in & already we are back in the playground, okay who's dad's biggest, grappler you not invited as we know you'd win

Yep and your still below us ! :hihi:

But do you know who I support or are you just jumping to conclusions :confused:

I'll tell the this for free.

Nitty gritty opener which in the first half we dominated to be fair and 1-0 at half time some what flattered Shrewsbury, we had most of the possesion and put the ball around very well. Blackman and Cofie are great individual players I just think they need to get a better understanding of eachother, it seems Miller and Blackman work a bit better together and read one and other better at the minute.

Far from prolific but first half especially comfortable.

Second half I think it dawned on Shrews that they were only one goal behind and I think the gaffer must have told them not to fear us and go at us, the majority of the time Maguire and Collins were steady and dealt with it.

At the end of the day we DID deserve 3 points over 90 minutes, we can take positives and negatives out of the game, first half mainly positives. Some great individual performances to mention eg Blackman, Quinn, McDonald. I want to see them all knit because if they do we will again be playing some terrific football this season.

Steady three points to build on, take it week by week and keep taking three points like we did last season. Let the team find their feet and then we can look at ripping a few of these league one teams apart eventually.

Oh dear, 1 game in & already we are back in the playground, okay who's dad's biggest, grappler you not invited as we know you'd win

To be honest CB deserves it with such a silly post.

It was a bit of fun last season but has little or no relevance this term with us being in different divisions

It was a bit of fun last season but has little or no relevance this term with us being in different divisions

We know we're gunna get it BC, we've both got the WUM's on each side :cool:

THE MASSIVE WIN AND blades errrrrrrrm ‎( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

lettie01

I guess whats good for the goose aint good for the gander :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Come on BC lad , Its just a bit of fun and always one of the better received threads on here with lots of banter and excuses why our teams didn't do well on the day

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

THE MASSIVE WIN AND blades errrrrrrrm ‎( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

lettie01

I guess whats good for the goose aint good for the gander :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Come on BC lad , Its just a bit of fun and always one of the better received threads on here with lots of banter and excuses why our teams didn't do well on the day

Quite right CB its turning in to a Sheffield Forum tradition.

Good turn around from the Owls today, must start better but showing we won't give up