Are Corsas reliable?

I am interested in the new 12 plate corsa's but are vauxhalls reliable? some advice would be nice! Thanks :smile:

They are ok although my mates corsa has had a few things go wrong recently he still says they are pretty reliable.

My advice though is buy a Saab instead :D

I drove the previous (pre-2006) model. Worst car I've ever driven.

I drove the previous (pre-2006) model. Worst car I've ever driven.

I suppose you will be telling us that fords are the best ?

I am interested in the new 12 plate corsa's but are vauxhalls reliable? some advice would be nice! Thanks :smile:

I personally prefer vauxhalls to any other normal car. I have had nearly every type of vauxhall from the 80's up until now and would say they are very reliable and easy to repair and are good solid vehicles.

There will be people who disagree with me but I am giving you my experience's with nearly every type of vauxhall.

I personally prefer vauxhalls to any other normal car. I have had nearly every type of vauxhall from the 80's up until now and would say they are very reliable and easy to repair and are good solid vehicles.

There will be people who disagree with me but I am giving you my experience's with nearly every type of vauxhall.

What else have you owned/driven?

What else have you owned/driven?

There is not a lot I have not owned or driven as my father is a trader and we own a lot of our own personal vehicles ranging from yanks to big diesel trucks and classic mg's vauxhalls etc.

For this type of vehicle a corsa is a good option and a nice little car.

What have you owned driven ? :hihi:

I have a 1998 Corsa. I've owned it for 7 yrs and never had any problems with it. Its developed a rattling exhaust but always sails through its MOT. Its never let me down and I can trust it to take us to the coast twice a year.

Get at least a 1.4. The 1.0 & 1.2 are absolutely gutless. You won't save fuel by getting one of these smaller options because your foot will be welded to the floor trying to get it to move.

The only problem here is that Corsa's seem to be Chavs and scallys cars of choice to pinch and race around in, just my view though.

That size of car, Honda Jazz will be the most reliable and holds its value much better then corsa