Charity Masquerade ball , November 10th ..

Hi all , we have organised a charity Masquerade ball at The Platinum suite at Sheffield United ground on Saturday November 10th .

This is to help raise vital funds for Weston park hospital I'm sure many of our lives have been touched by Cancer in some way or another , so please do come along if you can or you could make a donation to us or maybe a raffle prize....

Tickets for this event are £30 each or table of 10 for £250 .

We have a fabulous line up of singers etc to provide fantastic entertainment for the evening ...

Raffle tickets also on sale £2 a strip or 3 for £5 over 30 amazing prizes including meals out , hair vouchers ideal Xmas gifts .... Can pay via PayPal Nd tickets can be posted out to you xxxx

Ticket price includes : drinks reception, hot and cold fork buffet, cupcakes, candy buffet, chocolate fountain,live entertainment, bucking bronco plus much more ....

On the night also we will be having a auction with some fabulous prizes ... I will keep updating this as I get more things booked in ..

Thank you Sarah xxxx :help:

Edited by mrsfairest
Updating event

If anyone can supply any raffle prizes or auction prizes for this event please do get in touch also if you think you could help out in anyway please inbox me xxxxx

HI all , please can yo share this event if you are on Facebook or anything please , as Weston Park Hospital needs £1.3 million to build there new Cancer Reseacrh and new day care treatment centre , as the demand for day case treatment is so high that the current set up just isn't providing the care needed , so please do offer a prize , buy a ticket or help in anyway possible . Whatever I raise at this event Westfield Health will double so all helps xxxxx

Hi,

Are you still wanting raffle prizes donating? I work for The Body Shop at Home and would be happy to donate a prize to your event as it is a fantastic cause!

Hi,

Are you still wanting raffle prizes donating? I work for The Body Shop at Home and would be happy to donate a prize to your event as it is a fantastic cause!

Hiya Hunni yes please that would be fantastic :love:

Great! If you send me your email address i can contact you about the prize and we can see if there is anything else i can do!

Not many tickets left now so if you would like to attend please let me know ASAP so I can pencil you in xxxxx

It's gonna be a fantastic night

We are also doing other bits like online raffles etc on Facebook so inbox me if you would like to be added xxxxx

Hi Sarah,

I have sent you a message n your Facbookpage.

Sue xx