20 years ago today.

I was at Bramall Lane watching Brian Deane score the first premiership goal against Man Utd.

This Saturday I will be at Bramall Lane as usual.

Did you think then, that you would be in the position you are now in.I know 20 years ago i never expected to see wednesday get in such a mess.

Did you think then, that you would be in the position you are now in.I know 20 years ago i never expected to see wednesday get in such a mess.

Gazza when we went up in 06, nobody could foresee the mess we are in now, it is a crime; a criminal outrage.

Gazza when we went up in 06, nobody could foresee the mess we are in now, it is a crime; a criminal outrage.

Yes i agree,who do you blame for it m8.

Yes i agree,who do you blame for it m8.

Right if I'm going to be totally honest & people can put this in their memory lockers: I don't blame WHU yes they did wrong, but Warnock was a pillock who took us down.

I blame Warnock for the totally negative tactics he used, 4-5-1 even at home, we were 10 points clear & yet we got sucked back into it. I remember losing 3-0 @ Chelsea & Hulse broke his leg, what did NW say when he got back to Sheffield.

Well me & the family went to see the stage show Lion King, big bloody deal, I said when we went up we should have brought someone else in to be boss, and moved him upstairs.

There were defining moments that season I'd be here all day, but the fact remains we were 10 points clear, and any Blade who is worth their salt will be honest & say, I think the most embarrassing display, was saved for Villa it was diabolical. It was an absolute horror show, and worst of all I was in hospital for the Wigan game, following a suspected heart attack.

I blame McCabe ever since as he's made mistake after mistake, never accepts any blame & then has the nerve to have a pop at fans. We are a total shambles I thought the 70's & 80's were bad, but now its just embarrassing.

KM is just not interested in the club anymore and I hope he goes sooner, than later, we have to be realistic & cut our cloth accordingly. I wish I could still go but I can't but I remember how I used to get excited in the build up, to a game & at the start of season I was counting the hours, never mind the days.

Thanks for answering that m8,i realise theres no straight forward answer.

Right if I'm going to be totally honest & people can put this in their memory lockers: I don't blame WHU yes they did wrong, but Warnock was a pillock who took us down.

I blame Warnock for the totally negative tactics he used, 4-5-1 even at home, we were 10 points clear & yet we got sucked back into it. I remember losing 3-0 @ Chelsea & Hulse broke his leg, what did NW say when he got back to Sheffield.

Well me & the family went to see the stage show Lion King, big bloody deal, I said when we went up we should have brought someone else in to be boss, and moved him upstairs.

There were defining moments that season I'd be here all day, but the fact remains we were 10 points clear, and any Blade who is worth their salt will be honest & say, I think the most embarrassing display, was saved for Villa it was diabolical. It was an absolute horror show, and worst of all I was in hospital for the Wigan game, following a suspected heart attack.

I blame McCabe ever since as he's made mistake after mistake, never accepts any blame & then has the nerve to have a pop at fans. We are a total shambles I thought the 70's & 80's were bad, but now its just embarrassing.

KM is just not interested in the club anymore and I hope he goes sooner, than later, we have to be realistic & cut our cloth accordingly. I wish I could still go but I can't but I remember how I used to get excited in the build up, to a game & at the start of season I was counting the hours, never mind the days.

TBH I can't disagree with a single word you said and to the highlighted bit no one can know what we go through when we can't go due to serious ill health

Even now I an counting the seconds untill 3pm saturdays

I was at Bramall Lane watching Brian Deane score the first premiership goal against Man Utd.

This Saturday I will be at Bramall Lane as usual.

So was I for the Prem game unfortunately I won't be able to be there Saturday

TBH I can't disagree with a single word you said and to the highlighted bit no one can know what we go through when we can't go due to serious ill health

Even now I an counting the seconds untill 3pm saturdays

Oh yes kid but at least we're still here :):)

my bold

i thought that said prostitution for a second, rubs eyes

That's a very fair assessment of who's to blame for United's predicament IMO. It's ironic that after all the matches that were started with a 4-5-1 line up, NW decided to go for broke against Villa. When they fell behind he should have switched back to 4-5-1 and tried to hold Villa to 1-0 which would have meant they could have afforded a single goal defeat by Wigan.

Only eight away goals for the season tells its own story though.