Who do owls want in cup draw

as the title says, i personaly think it would be good for the banter if we got burton at home:hihi: show our pals over at s2 how its done:hihi: although they prob said same when bradford did us both in jpt :hihi: would much rather have a winnable tie than a prem side have a nice cup run for a change. so probs end up with wigan away or summat! nightmare:)

I'd love to get Sheff Ut.. oh wait :hihi:

Seriously, I'd love us to get Burton Albion :)

fulham at home ouch

Winnable game if the defence tightens up after Oldham.

not so sure myself will defo be a good test.

blessing for blades as wouldnt have seen them beating leicester away be a top team this year foxes

It's the best time to get a premier team in this competition when they have least interest in it.

Definitely winnable.

I was listening to talksport the other day and one prem manager admitted this competition was a distraction to them in their fight to stay in the premier.

Any game is 'winnable' but it's the cup and against a premier league team like Fulham it will be a tough game. The positive is we're at home so should be a good atmosphere, just hope the first half defending at Oldham doesn't turn up or we could be in for a battering. Saying that, every game is 'winnable' :) UTMO!

It's the best time to get a premier team in this competition when they have least interest in it.

Definitely winnable.

I was listening to talksport the other day and one prem manager admitted this competition was a distraction to them in their fight to stay in the premier.

It's already distracted Cardiff,Derby,Bristol City,Charlton,Millwall,Portsmouth,Brighton,Blackpool & Notts Co against lesser sides...

It's already distracted Cardiff,Derby,Bristol City,Charlton,Millwall,Portsmouth,Brighton,Blackpool & Notts Co against lesser sides...

i dont think there is any lesser sides than portsmouth seeing as they have zero first team players on books :hihi:

They have Fulham at Hillsborough, should be a good game.

i like the draw, should be a good atmosphere, bit of excitement.

Didn't we draw Fulham last season in one of the cups, or is it my mind playing tricks with me again lol...

And have you lot got a game tonight Lettie pal ???