Sky Programme - From the terraces.

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

No problem then, and thanks for clarifying you don't like hooligans, they are the scum of the earth. Football is not something which should be related to those absolute slime, ruining a sport and a country's reputation for their own disgusting pleasure.

Your welcome mate at least we got there in the end nothing really needed clarifying it was there in my original post.

No problem then, and thanks for clarifying you don't like hooligans, they are the scum of the earth. Football is not something which should be related to those absolute slime, ruining a sport and a country's reputation for their own disgusting pleasure.

Several of the previous posts, suggested filming of genuine supporters, should be featured rather than focusing on the numptys.

No one has promoted Hooliganism at all , football has always been about the crack, a day out, beers and hopefully a win.

(for me anyway)

It seem the programmes choose to high light the numptys, and here we are debating em !! yet it seems some on here are so hell bent on personal confrontations , the topic has long been lost.

Several of the previous posts, suggested filming of genuine supporters, should be featured rather than focusing on the numptys.

No one has promoted Hooliganism at all , football has always been about the crack, a day out, beers and hopefully a win.

(for me anyway)

It seem the programmes choose to high light the numptys, and here we are debating em !! yet it seems some on here are so hell bent on personal confrontations , the topic has long been lost.

You're quite right about hooligans, to me they don't qualify as human beings, past and present.

As for concentrating on numpty's I think thats just your own personal view as it was a game everyone was excited about so had every reason to act excited. It's a football match for heavens sake, why are you so angry about people having fun?

You're quite right about hooligans, to me they don't qualify as human beings, past and present.

As for concentrating on numpty's I think thats just your own personal view as it was a game everyone was excited about so had every reason to act excited. It's a football match for heavens sake, why are you so angry about people having fun?

I dont follow your post at all, first of all am far from angry (where did that come from?).

Secondly what match have we discussed, i have not once discussed any particular match on this thread.

I have not commented on a game, my posts commented on a secondary similar programme on sky involving numptys bigging up trouble. You seem to have me mixed up with some other poster.

Am also confused about having fun?? did you not read my post?? again football to me is all about the crack ! a day out, beers and hopefully a win.

Now some on here seem to be unable to read, so for confirmation on how my match days are structured.. try having a word with one of your own..Eastbank.

Easty seems to enjoy our match day experiences, he can confirm our attitude to match days. ITS ALL ABOUT FUN.

Edited by TAT

I dont follow your post at all, first of all am far from angry (where did that come from?).

Secondly what match have we discussed, i have not once discussed any particular match on this thread.

I have not commented on a game, my posts commented on a secondary similar programme on sky involving numptys bigging up trouble. You seem to have me mixed up with some other poster.

Am also confused about having fun?? did you not read my post?? again football to me is all about the crack ! a day out, beers and hopefully a win.

Now some on here seem to be unable to read, so for confirmation on how my match days are structured.. try having a word with one of your own..Eastbank.

Easty seems to enjoy our match day experiences, he can confirm our attitude to match days. ITS ALL ABOUT FUN.

When they begin to lose a debate, it's us who are 'angry' :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:...............

Touche.