Sky Programme - From the terraces.

Do you?.. :huh:

If so, why mention it, it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. I thought the programme was a brilliant view of that day and like a.weishaupt it sends tingles up my spine watching the re-run of it all, over and over and over. Whether it's 50 year olds or 8 year olds getting excited about football, what does it matter? it's the beautiful game, the excitement added to by uniteds demise all added up to a fantastic day which will stay in the memory for many, many years!

It's not rocket science I was replying to a post which made reference to it.:loopy::loopy:.

Why so much anger in your post mate?

Very childish, try to debate the topic, get back on track, re read the thread and chill.

Very childish, yep that's irony too, nothing to debate with you LB, like I said you contradict yourself too much, oh and I'm chilled pal, enjoy your day, I'm off to work :thumbsup:

Very childish, yep that's irony too, nothing to debate with you LB, like I said you contradict yourself too much, oh and I'm chilled pal, enjoy your day, I'm off to work :thumbsup:

There seems to be a lot of "IRONY" in Michaels world.

It's not rocket science I was replying to a post which made reference to it.:loopy::loopy:.

Why so much anger in your post mate?

No anger :) Just asking a question mate. What part of it is 'angry'?

When they begin to lose a debate, it's us who are 'angry' :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh the irony, now have you got owt to say or have you just turned up to support one of your own ?

If you get off your high horse for a moment and stop attacking everyone stand back and read what has been put

started by a s6 poster

2nd post by same poster

3rd by a mod

4th by fiftyshade then the one by LB which you seem to find offensive

followed by 6 posts from both sides

most of the first 5 posts like his said it was chringeworth why not attack them or is it only LB Why not attack the OP for highlighting it ?

Silly question that you wouldn't do that he is one of yours

No anger :) Just asking a question mate. What part of it is 'angry'?

No problem then you just missed the post I was answering I'm sure if you read it again you'll realise that along with the answer I gave you and then notice your mistake.

Edited by fiftyshades

No problem then you just missed the post I was answering I'm sure if you read it again you'll realise that along with the answer I gave you and then notice your mistake.

Not a problem then. That could have been your original comment instead of trying to make out I was being 'angry' :rolleyes: oh well, lets carry on shall we.

By the way, you didn't answer which bit made you think it WAS angry? I'd just like to know so I don't upset you again. :)

:thumbsup: you spotted that subtlety too then. On a Wednesday thread mind you.

Where anywhere in the title or OP does it say its a wednesday thread

Title

Sky Programme - From the terraces

OP post

"Who watched this programme?

What did you think?

Primarily it's Wednesday and United fans view point of the last game of last season.....worth a watch I thought."

NOT a wednesday thread at all

Where anywhere in the title or OP does it say its a wednesday thread

Title

Sky Programme - From the terraces

OP post

"Who watched this programme?

What did you think?

Primarily it's Wednesday and United fans view point of the last game of last season.....worth a watch I thought."

NOT a wednesday thread at all

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Not a problem then. That could have been your original comment instead of trying to make out I was being 'angry' :rolleyes: oh well, lets carry on shall we.

By the way, you didn't answer which bit made you think it WAS angry? I'd just like to know so I don't upset you again. :)

I thought your opening line sounded a little angry but no problem it didn't upset me and you have cleared it up now.

You made a mistake commenting on my reply to micheal w but not to worry as you say lets carry on.

Perhaps we could use that as a starting point I still don't like football hooligans and the tv stations and reporters who encourage it to make news.

I thought your opening line sounded a little angry but no problem it didn't upset me and you have cleared it up now.

You made a mistake commenting on my reply to micheal w but not to worry as you say lets carry on.

Perhaps we could use that as a starting point I still don't like football hooligans and the tv stations and reporters who encourage it to make news.

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

No problem then, and thanks for clarifying you don't like hooligans, they are the scum of the earth. Football is not something which should be related to those absolute slime, ruining a sport and a country's reputation for their own disgusting pleasure.