Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

I don't want to argue harley, i only been on here a week they is so much snipping on here, if you think I'm wrong then nicely put me right

I liked the uniforms that Benny Hill's girls sometimes wore

Ha, ha, Hill's Angels!

I used to work with a bloke who regaled me with tales of his National Service days. He and his muckers would sometimes attend the dances at the American airforce base at Burtonwood:

"The birds used to come from miles around but we didn't stand a chance - their uniforms were better than our civvies!" he would say with an air of incredulity in his voice.

I don't want to argue harley, i only been on here a week they is so much snipping on here, if you think I'm wrong then nicely put me right

Always be reasonably sure as much as possible of the facts before you post.

I'm a WW2 buff. I would hardly say that I'm any great expert on the subject. What bit I've learned is from people much more educated and knowledgeable than I am or ever hope to be.

No intent to offend you. My wife has an uncle buried somewhere in Luxemburg who was in the American army and her father was a soldier who landed on Utah Beach on D-Day and later wounded.

Never say that the Americans deserved no credit for helping win the war :)

Always be reasonably sure as much as possible of the facts before you post.

I'm a WW2 buff. I would hardly say that I'm any great expert on the subject. What bit I've learned is from people much more educated and knowledgeable than I am or ever hope to be.

No intent to offend you. My wife has an uncle buried somewhere in Luxemburg who was in the American army and her father was a soldier who landed on Utah Beach on D-Day and later wounded.

Never say that the Americans deserved no credit for helping win the war :)

What have I said that isn't fact? ..

If your a ww2 buff then swap information with the poster who said she/he was there.. You will learn more from people who were there at time

Ha, ha, Hill's Angels!

I used to work with a bloke who regaled me with tales of his National Service days. He and his muckers would sometimes attend the dances at the American airforce base at Burtonwood:

"The birds used to come from miles around but we didn't stand a chance - their uniforms were better than our civvies!" he would say with an air of incredulity in his voice.

I know what you're saying. We wore WW2 type BDs when i was doing National Service. On leave in London me and my mate tried to pick up two gorgeous looking girls who wouldnt even give us the time of day. Later on we saw them walking each side of a Yank airman into the Savoy hotel :o:hihi:

If your a ww2 buff then swap information with the poster who said she/he was there.. You will learn more from people who were there at time

Who was that?

Is that the best you can do? :hihi: Unlike you I learned WW2 history by reading books, watching documentaries and from school teachers who in my day knew what went on before the Beatles came along :D

I have a interest in war as well even though I'm only 29.. I watch ww2 footage alot, i haven't stated any info that is not true..

Look up on Page 2 or 3 they said they had experience of it

love the dark uniform of the waffen ss,the germans certainly had the best uniforms going,even if they had the wrong idea.

Hey harleyman.. What did you think of rommel?? Would like your opinion on him... I thought he was a decent guy, what's your opinion of him??

Not too mention a uniform worn by men who slaughtered millions, Jews and Gentiles alike in the space of 5 years.

Even British, American and Canadian troops taken prsioner werent spared though their countries were signatories to the Geneva Convention. I'm certain there must be people living in the UK whose grandfathers were shot by the SS after being taken prisoner.

I've seen one or two individuals dressed up in Nazi uniforms at gun shows I've attended. They didnt look old enough to be around during WW2 and probably too stupid and neanderthal to know anything about the Nazi period or even point out the location of Germany on a world map.

In short only a knuckle dragging moron would want to wear that kind of gear

Germans I thought treat the British pow pretty well, it's the Russians pow they mistreat and vice versa.. Is this true harley??