Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

Just because they did awful things, doesnt mean we're bad at talking about it.. I have had a big interest in ww1 and ww2 for years.. I find it very interesting

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as the devil. I guess that some posters here would have had me shot for that judging by the comments.:help:

Good post Drone! Research is the key. I advocate debate. The Nazis 'branded their image and although some aspects appear cultural appealing, they were................make up your own mind based upon history/research:cool:

Would you call a concentration guard's uniform "sexy" if you were in Auschwitz circa 1944?

Why do you think the SS changed their uniforms post haste as the Reich died! Himmler ditched his!

IT REPRESENTS EVIL AND SHOULD REMAIN PAST:rant:

How do you feel about other fancy dress outfits?

Viking, crusader, Romans the list is endless. Most if not all armies from around the world have done terrible things to civilians at some point in history.

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as the devil. I guess that some posters here would have had me shot for that judging by the comments.:help:

There is considerable doubt that the "devil" actually exists. Good reason to think that he's a figment of man's imagination.

The SS however were no figment of imagination

Just because they did awful things, doesnt mean we're bad at talking about it.. I have had a big interest in ww1 and ww2 for years.. I find it very interesting

Take a short trip across the channel and visit the French village of Orardour sur Glan. You'll see some of the handiwork the SS did in 1944. Look inside what's left of the village church. Men, women and children burned to death after being locked inside.

I think there are some that wouldn't mind shooting you no matter what you was wearing :)

Take a short trip across the channel and visit the French village of Orardour sur Glan. You'll see some of the handiwork the SS did in 1944. Look inside what's left of the village church. Men, women and children burned to death after being locked inside.

And then there's the Mai Lai massacre by the yanks in Vietnam.

It wholly depends on what the fetish is, if we're to understand on what level someone may find it "sexy".

I had an action man with a Nazi officers uniform when I was a kid. I always thought it was a cool looking uniform.

look at it this way. a uniform is just clothing at the end of the day. british, american, germen have killed people for there empires so should we ban all uniforms related to empires?

I think the long grey coat Hitler wore in 1945 would still be fashionable now.. Does anyone watch Nazi secrets?

They wore garter belts and nylons under those cavalry pants and jackboots. Perverts all of em :hihi:

Hehe.. Goerings uniform was very baggy.. Though when I watch him, his eyes were really crazy looking

Edited by Drone