Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

a while back i noticed a yahoo group who were into nazi uniforms as a fetish. the question is, is it right or wrong? the nazis were evil no nodoubt about it but yet some are drawn to the uniforms of that time it would seem. :huh:

Not sure of the answer to your question nor its point but you have to say that without doubt they were the smartest of all WW2 uniforms, probably because I believe they were designed by Hugo Boss IIRC.

Yes Hugo boss designed them, they were very smart, especially the higher ranking officers.. Though saying this, I wouldn't wear one

Women coppers, women in nazi outfits, women flight attendants etc.

Many people like men and/or women in uniform. Just look how lots of girls swoon at the thought of a fireman. It is not as if firemen have anything else going for them as all they do is squirt fires out. A child could do that, yet some women find them irresistable due to the uniform. Most of them are thick.

Oh oh, I wouldn't have said that... Lol... Can see this going off topic now

Many people like men and/or women in uniform. Just look how lots of girls swoon at the thought of a fireman..

That because they have a fetish for rubber. :blush:

That because they have a fetish for rubber. :blush:

VERY NAUGHTY!:rant:

Many people like men and/or women in uniform. Just look how lots of girls swoon at the thought of a fireman. It is not as if firemen have anything else going for them as all they do is squirt fires out. A child could do that, yet some women find them irresistable due to the uniform. Most of them are thick.

I honestly don't get the fireman thing.

As for Nazi uniforms, yes. Anyone remember the Nazi who helps Adrien Brody's character at the end of The Pianist? Yes and yes again.

The senior officers were well dressed. The junior officers and grunts had uniforms and leather boots that didnt last worth a damn in Russian summers or winters. Half the casualties on the eastern front were caused by inadequate clothing and frostbite.

Hitler figured he could completely knock out the Russians before winter came in 1941 and it wasnt necessary therefore to equip his men to fight in a Russian winter

The Russians had the best uniforms. Nothing "sexy" about them but they were far superior even to the combat clothing the western allies wore