Oldham V The Owls

I realy think Antonio would be wasted in the middle, his pace is far more effective on the wing (plus we tend to play better when we have a proper winger, and not trying to get too narrow).

For me if desperate and Mcabe still can't play, I would much rather give Pecnic a try behind the strikers. The lad looks to have some quality but I just dont think he's a winger (although I've only seen him play at Donny). With Mcquire and Madine looking like the front pairing at the moment I think he would be the most suitable option sat just behind.

Anyone know which ale houses in taan its being shown in? Thinking Old Monk or Walkabout?>

We all know antonio is a winger and thats what we have bought him for,all this talk about should/can he play down the middle,comes from someone[cant remember who]mentioned that he plays in the middle,pretty sure he didnt mean to say that,and sure he knows full well antonio is a winger.

Anyone know which boozers around Hillsborough showing it?

Shakey, Rawson or Yew tree?

Looking forward to knocking off work and getting this on box, wish I could go but mid week away games are a bit of a push.

VERY optimistic for this coming season, and I know come full time tonite I could have that comment bite me in the bum but I don't care - I really feel this will be a great season and am willing to say that up front and not sit on the fence.

I'm going 2-0 Wednesday, Reda Johnson, Chris Maguire...

Looking forward to knocking off work and getting this on box, wish I could go but mid week away games are a bit of a push.

VERY optimistic for this coming season, and I know come full time tonite I could have that comment bite me in the bum but I don't care - I really feel this will be a great season and am willing to say that up front and not sit on the fence.

Your not allowed to be optimistic on this forum are you mate? I thought it was scorned and frowned upon around here? :huh::hihi:

I'm going 2-0 Wednesday, Reda Johnson, Chris Maguire...

Come on surely young Lee will knock one in against his former club corker mate?

Come on surely young Lee will knock one in against his former club corker mate?

To be honest m8 he's hardly featured really in pre-season, same with Madine...

Expecting a routine 3-0 or 4-0 owls win tonight...

Looks a strong side, JJ and Antonio on the wings so should be entertaining.