Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

I thought Julie would have to leave early because of her knee inflammation,then my wife pointed out that they were her breasts and not swollen knees.

:hihi: naughty naughty - its called gravity and old age ! lol

I hope she goes I cant stick the false cow !

I agree about Julie - I can't stand her neither. I think she's an uncouth, disgusting speciman of a women urggghhhhhh!

Well, I think tonights episode has been absolute ****e. What was the point of Jasmines mother going in. What a load of rubbish! To be honest, I agree with what they have said about Danica, I think she is a bitch, a first class bitch.

Had enough of BB now, they really are scraping the barrel

I agree about Julie - I can't stand her neither. I think she's an uncouth, disgusting speciman of a women urggghhhhhh!

Well, I think tonights episode has been absolute ****e. What was the point of Jasmines mother going in. What a load of rubbish! To be honest, I agree with what they have said about Danica, I think she is a bitch, a first class bitch.

Had enough of BB now, they really are scraping the barrel

Jasmine and her mother are horrible people, and butt ugly to boot!

It didn't take them long to suss out Jasmine's crazy mother. Harvey's not as green as he's cabbage looking "Are you wearing an earpiece?" within the first hour of her being there. Good lad!

And Colleen, "I've totally changed my opinion of Julie (now I've realised everyone else in the house loves her to bits and I want to stay in) she's so kind" Even if you were a door Colleen, we'd still be able to see right through you.

It didn't take them long to suss out Jasmine's crazy mother. Harvey's not as green as he's cabbage looking "Are you wearing an earpiece?" within the first hour of her being there. Good lad!

And Colleen, "I've totally changed my opinion of Julie (now I've realised everyone else in the house loves her to bits and I want to stay in) she's so kind" Even if you were a door Colleen, we'd still be able to see right through you.

Good old Harvey - We now know where Jasmine gets her good looks from - NOT !!!!!

Very disappointed in Colleen. I thought she was spot on with Julie and now shes suddenly changed her mind hmmmmmm stick to your guns Col instead of trying to fit in.

That Julie Goodyear is playing them all like an old fiddle.

"Can i just have a word"...give it a rest!

But it's working, she's playing a massive 2 faced game and winning!

That Julie Goodyear is playing them all like an old fiddle. "Can i just have a word"...give it a rest!

But it's working, she's playing a massive 2 faced game and winning!

I like the way she got all the lads to vote for the young girls tonight after telling them all they were made for each other earlier in the game ... a masterstroke, so cleverly done! "Do you think ...I only need a one word answer ... yes or no ... *lowers pitch* you're being played? *sympathetic look* "I love you like a nanna, you know that"

A feisty young **** can always be outwitted by a wise old hen, eh?

I like the way she got all the lads to vote for the young girls tonight after telling them all they were made for each other earlier in the game ... a masterstroke, so cleverly done! "Do you think ...I only need a one word answer ... yes or no ... *lowers pitch* you're being played? *sympathetic look* "I love you like a nanna, you know that"

Absolutely ;):hihi:

I think Bets doing a great job. She is playing the mother hen line great, and it wouldnt surprise me if she gets to the final. Go Bet!:love:

ooooh! council house row going on between Danica and The Sit ... :)

And did you see Julie eating that banana?? She's done that before ... :D

I've never watched a CBB before afaik, but am really enjoying it, some great personalities in there. And Martin's roots are starting to show ... ;)

Edited by rubydazzler

Julie with the banana was just :gag:

The row was fab, especially with the Gods watching :)

And as for Danica and the prince in the garden, whats going on there ?

Oh Grissom ... you mean you don't know. :) Hook, line and sinker - and being reeled in for rinsing, I'd say?

Danica shows that even a plain girl with all the right moves can seduce almost any man.

Edited by rubydazzler