Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

She was right about girls being jealous about better looking women though, think girls just don't like to admit it

She was right about girls being jealous about better looking women though, think girls just don't like to admit it
Aren't men envious of better looking men, taller men, fitter men, sexier men? They may pretend they're not, but it's only human nature.

I was never jealous of other girls when I was young because I had no need to be, but now I think youth is wasted on the young, and, oh yes, I envy them! :D

Although Danica was living proof that you don't need to be pretty to enthrall people. And, imo, if she'd been a little less overt about it, she'd still be in the BB house.

Who's going tonight then? Lorenzo and Martin?

Men aren't that bothered , it's not on us to look good is it

I'll be watching tonights, if I must admit I watched the last three episodes of it

I would say lorenzo going home

Men aren't that bothered , it's not on us to look good is it

I'll be watching tonights, if I must admit I watched the last three episodes of it

I would say lorenzo going home

Ermmm, it isn't? Well, tis if you want someone worth having :) And if you're not PHAT, better hope that you have an amazing personality :D

Another double eviction, isn't it? I think Julie will stay ... even if only to make Colleen look bad.

Ermmm, it isn't? Well, tis if you want someone worth having :) And if you're not PHAT, better hope that you have an amazing personality :D

Another double eviction, isn't it? I think Julie will stay ... even if only to make Colleen look bad.

Yes but then that woman has to be hot doesn't she? That's why they get jealous

I don't know if it's a double eviction though don't think coleen will go

Yes but then that woman has to be hot doesn't she? That's why they get jealous

I don't know if it's a double eviction though don't think coleen will go

What woman? :confused:

Coleen can't go tonight, she's not been nominated. It's Lorenzo, Martin and Julie tonight. I'm getting to be an expert on CBB, never even watched it before this series, and you can blame Dog the Bounty Hunter for getting me interested :rolleyes:

What woman? :confused:

Coleen can't go tonight, she's not been nominated. It's Lorenzo, Martin and Julie tonight. I'm getting to be an expert on CBB, never even watched it before this series, and you can blame Dog the Bounty Hunter for getting me interested :rolleyes:

Whatever woman it were, I don't know

Julie doesn't seem popular in house, it makes me laugh though when their all saying " she playing us... She playing a game " ...of course she is, it is a game

Whatever woman it were, I don't know

Julie doesn't seem popular in house, it makes me laugh though when their all saying " she playing us... She playing a game " ...of course she is, it is a game

At first, they all fell for her because, of course, all old ladies are sweet and kind and unselfish, aren't they? Even the diva herself, the Queen of Soaps. Harvey and Ashley were even calling her Nanna! So she made a place for herself where it was unthinkable that she would be nominated. Coleen was mourging about with a face like a slapped backside. The two glamour girls were keeping the boys occupied and upsetting them so they were all crying on Nanna Jools shoulder.

Once the younger girls were out, and the clouds of testosterone lifted, they suddenly realised that she was gossiping away behind their backs and taking the mick, and now she's everything that's evil! So amusing.

Edited by rubydazzler
change an 'a' word to something innocuous :)

She a good one Julie, she even had martin crying on her shoulder yesturday

Danica or whatever name it were trying to convince herself she isn't fake

To the situation " you didn't really think I was being fake did you " ...after their quick makeup

Why have they left Lorenzo in the house? I wonder if they're going to make him choose the second evictee tonight ... that would be be beyond evil, wouldn't it? :o

:D

Julie gone then! :D

She's as crazy as a bag of snakes that one.

Deluded beyond belief and still thinks she's Bet Lynch! Nuts lol.

Ding dong the witch is gone..........Martin, Julian or Colleen to win now :)