Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

Prince, Martin and Julie up for eviction, double eviction on Wednesday. As long as Julie is one of them, I'm not bothered who other one is, I like them both.

She's not taking it well, is she? :)

ETA: Jools in the diary room - does she really believe that about herself?

What is she on about, people letting her down - like she didn't slobber all over Mike and then nominate him, and she's been nominating people too, did she really think she was above it all? Madness!!

I like Julian so much, not only does he look gorgeous, he has a lovely soul too. Hope he wins, or little Ashley maybe.

Edited by rubydazzler

That Julie Goodyear is playing them all like an old fiddle.

"Can i just have a word"...give it a rest!

But it's working, she's playing a massive 2 faced game and winning!

Julie Goodyear,poor mans Barbara Windsor,and a thinking mans Diana Dors.Awful.

And looks like Tommy Cooper! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

when she was wrechin in the bowl...OMG how classy :gag:

Does she not realise that when she's having her cosy chats with Julian about how she's going to 'play them' that the cameras are constantly on her? :loopy::hihi:

At last, everyone is realising what a horrible old cow she is (oops sorry shouldn't speak about nana like that!!). I hate to see her chewing that gum all the time, there's nothing ladylike about her. Oh yeh, I've just realised, there's NOTHING about her I like. She hasn't got one redeeming feature about her . GET HER OUT! Can't wait for Wednesday hehehe

At last, everyone is realising what a horrible old cow she is (oops sorry shouldn't speak about nana like that!!). I hate to see her chewing that gum all the time, there's nothing ladylike about her. Oh yeh, I've just realised, there's NOTHING about her I like. She hasn't got one redeeming feature about her . GET HER OUT! Can't wait for Wednesday hehehe
Make sure you work out the voting before you start ... is it voting to get them out, or keep them in this time? It would be a tragedy if you went about it the wrong way. :hihi:

My goodness me - How desperate was Julie last night....Get the old bag out !!!!

Her dig at Colleen with her "fat arse" has she seen the size of hers ! and those teeth would look better on Red Rum !

So makes me laugh when she goes on and on about 2 faced people - and there she is slagging everyone off (apart from Julian and Harvey - although thats changing now)

My winner would be Martin or Colleen

There's a lot of agism wafting around this thread ... and sexist language ... and looksism.

I don't like to see it, I think we can all agree that Julie is playing a crafty game without resorting to that?

Julie and Lorenzo to go? Not Colleen to win, please! Julian or Ashley ... :)

There's a lot of agism wafting around this thread ... and sexist language ... and looksism.

I've just noticed that.:hihi:

Julie is so deluded though, did she really think everybody loved her??? :huh:

Julian or Martin to win.