Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

I've just watched a bit more of this, I've slightly changed my mind about it now. Lorenzo HAS to be playing the game ... he was The Bachelor, he's met sophisticated women from his own artistocratic, monied lifestyle for the last 20 odd years and he wants us to believe he's fallen for the wiles of an internet 'floosie' from Derby?

Come on! :rolleyes:

Julie with the banana was just :gag:

The row was fab, especially with the Gods watching :)

And as for Danica and the prince in the garden, whats going on there ?

OMG !!!! I felt physically sick watching it - that shouldnt be allowed !

The row was amazing and Danica as now stuck her claws into Prince Lorenzo and like other I feel he is playing a game.

The people I hate - Julie, Danica and Rhian

The people who I like - Colleen, Martin and Julian

The people who I have no feelings for are Harvey, the Situation, Anthony and Samantha.

Glad Rhian has gone and we're getting more face to face nominations, love those.

Double eviction on Friday, just keeps getting better and better :)

Glad Rhian has gone and we're getting more face to face nominations, love those.

Double eviction on Friday, just keeps getting better and better :)

Poor girl, been in there a week and in the last few minutes, still having to tell people how to pronounce her name!

And now that odious little toad Ashley is in the Diary Room trying to justify his spite because she didn't fancy him! Silly little boy!

Poor girl, been in there a week and in the last few minutes, still having to tell people how to pronounce her name!

And now that odious little toad Ashley is in the Diary Room trying to justify his spite because she didn't fancy him! Silly little boy!

I'm not a fan of big brother but have ended up watching it few times. I'm really torn about the women in the house and how they are portrayed.

Now in their careers the women use their looks/ body which is fine in my opinion, people chose to buy into that and know exactly what they are getting. It is really annoying me however that in the house they keep calling them 'players' or that it is their fault that someone fancies them where the men can seemingly take part in all of it, interact in exactly the same thing and not be called. Are the men in there that pathetic that they can be manipulated that easily?! :hihi: Or is it just an extension of the old fashioned school of thought that men are 'studs' and women 'slags' when they do the same thing.

I just cannot believe that people are taking it in! It also makes women look as though having a friendly personality is something to look down on if they also are attractive. It just comes across as really odd and strangely old fashioned. I thought we were out of that mindset by now!

I've never watched a CBB before, but I have watched this one avidly so perhaps have seen more, Evei. I agree with you in the case of Rhian, as soon as she realised what was happening with Ashley she withdrew herself to the extent that she became a nonentity in the house. I think she was unfairly labelled and perhaps tarred with the same brush as Danica, being another glamour girl. Which has probably led to her being evicted early, as she came over as dull and uninteresting.

Hower, Danica is a different case. The way she's behaved with the occasional table, pressing herself up against him, tweaking his nipples, getting into bed with him, she wasn't just being friendly, she was being a tease, obviously he was going to get the idea that she fancied him?

I can accept that the editing can show people in the light that the programme wants us to see them, but she's not done it to Martin, Ashley or Harvey, so I can't buy the 'friendly personality' angle. She's in a certain line of business, and teasing is her stock in trade. She's good at it.

She's been kept in because people want to see how the 'triangle' works out, I think.

I liked the way Danica stood up to the little coterie of 'guyz' tonight. She is very articulate! I still think she's a gold digger and a real tease, but admired her for having the guts to speak out about the way it's gone so far.

I also like the insight into the way men organise themselves, with little or no argument or jockeying for position. King Kemp, the influential alpha male, imparting his wisdom to the younger ones. His lieutenant Harvey, medium ranker The Situation, and the little soldier Ashely looking up to them all. Julian and Lorenzo on the periphery, looking on, not really a part of it, but at the same time, not rocking the boat. They all stick together and blame the women for any trouble :)

They should do a BB with just men and one with just women. I think that would be really interesting.!

I liked the way Danica stood up to the little coterie of 'guyz' tonight. She is very articulate! I still think she's a gold digger and a real tease, but admired her for having the guts to speak out about the way it's gone so far.

I also like the insight into the way men organise themselves, with little or no argument or jockeying for position. King Kemp, the influential alpha male, imparting his wisdom to the younger ones. His lieutenant Harvey, medium ranker The Situation, and the little soldier Ashely looking up to them all. Julian and Lorenzo on the periphery, looking on, not really a part of it, but at the same time, not rocking the boat. They all stick together and blame the women for any trouble :)

They should do a BB with just men and one with just women. I think that would be really interesting.!

I have been riveted by this spectacle-my only problem is if I drift off I cannot work out if I am watching an advert or the programme itself.As for a BB version I cant wait.

Welllll, that was a turn-up for the books! I never saw it coming.

I was so praying that the mardy arse Colleen would be out, but alas we have to suffer for another few days, maybe next time :)

Another double eviction Wednesday night.

GET JULIE OUT - A disgusting advert for women - she is horrible, vile, evil, a nasty piece of work

Only two women to go ... will it turn into Lord of the Flies after that? :hihi:

Another double eviction Wednesday night.

GET JULIE OUT - A disgusting advert for women - she is horrible, vile, evil, a nasty piece of work

Is that any way to talk about a senior citizen and national treasure :hihi::hihi: