Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

I watched it for the first time tonight,Cheryl seemed nice i was surprised she was evicted judging by what i saw of the others.

Julie Goodyear seems horrible,didn't think she would be like that.

Is Coleen Nolan a bit of a drama queen,she seemed like it,and whats the Prince doing there.

I watched it for the first time tonight,Cheryl seemed nice i was surprised she was evicted judging by what i saw of the others.

Julie Goodyear seems horrible,didn't think she would be like that.

Is Coleen Nolan a bit of a drama queen,she seemed like it,and whats the Prince doing there.

Yeh wife had it on, for what I've seen of Julie, she seems just like her character, i think she will be in last two, surprised Cheryl went, i thought it would have been prince lorenzo since he's less well known. In all housemates I probably like coleen,Julie and martin, this is only second one I seen so not sure everything they been up to....the other one was when jasmine went out, think she went too early in my opinion

Was a shame when Jasmine went, but I won't miss Cheryl.

I wonder who the celeb is that Brian was on about at the end of tonight's show ?

Yeh wife had it on, for what I've seen of Julie, she seems just like her character, i think she will be in last two, surprised Cheryl went, i thought it would have been prince lorenzo since he's less well known. In all housemates I probably like coleen,Julie and martin, this is only second one I seen so not sure everything they been up to....the other one was when jasmine went out, think she went too early in my opinion

I like Martin too and Julian,what little i saw of them,I've gone off Coleen a bit.

I had no idea who Prince Lorenza was,until i heard him tell someone he was an Italian prince,he seems to be a hit with the ladies,but thats no surprise.

Was a shame when Jasmine went, but I won't miss Cheryl.

I wonder who the celeb is that Brian was on about at the end of tonight's show ?

It is Jasmines mother!! Yes, that's right. Jasmine, who got evicted Wednesday night, it's her mother! Celebrity!!!

She will go into the house wearing an earpiece and it will be Jasmine controlling everthing her mother says/does through the earpiece. There will be a few scores to settle

It is Jasmines mother!! Yes, that's right. Jasmine, who got evicted Wednesday night, it's her mother! Celebrity!!!

She will go into the house wearing an earpiece and it will be Jasmine controlling everthing her mother says/does through the earpiece. There will be a few scores to settle

Hey that should be good :D

I like Martin too and Julian,what little i saw of them,I've gone off Coleen a bit.

I had no idea who Prince Lorenza was,until i heard him tell someone he was an Italian prince,he seems to be a hit with the ladies,but thats no surprise.

Oh he's Italian is he, i thought he was french..

My friends suggest I sit through an episode of this dross, finding a particular episode on BT Vision's On Demand service.

All I can say is: Julie Goodyear? Bad decade, more like.

I promise not to waste another second on this dirge.

This is so funny ... these guys actually KNOW what Danica does for a living, and yet she's still managed to lead them up the garden path. It's really like they are under her spell! Hilarious.

Did you see how her little eyes lit up when he said whoever he married would become a Princess? Oh Lorenzo, you poor sap!

Thrall by name and enthrall by nature!

I thought Julie would have to leave early because of her knee inflammation,then my wife pointed out that they were her breasts and not swollen knees.

I thought Julie would have to leave early because of her knee inflammation,then my wife pointed out that they were her breasts and not swollen knees.
I'm sorry I don't understand. Can you explain your comment using words of no more than one syllable, please? :confused:

So glad that Cheryl went, she was a terrible housemate. Colleen next, hopefully. :)