Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

I'm glad this is on again,i think it only lasts a couple of weeks,which is quite enough.

Just watching CBB, Jasmine (whoever she is) is really taking it hard being nominated. So mardy and vindictive, not doing herself any favours in the voting stakes, is she?

I wouldn't normally bother to vote, but in her case, I might make an exception. :)

They always kick the enyertaining ones out first. I'd keep jasmine in, will get intetesting then.

After live face-to-face nominations, it's Jasmine and Rian up for eviction. Not really bothered who goes, don't know them very well to have an opinion.

Julie "I can't do this, what do I say, I haven't got a reason" Goodyear. You knew what it involved before you went in. Just nominate and shurrup, ya silly cow. Must say though I was surprised by her nomination(Colleen)

:

Ditto to all of the above ! :D

What a 1st class bitch! Jasmine is one hell of a bitch and she knows exactly what she is doing. As someone has already said keep her in cos she is going to create hell! Don't like her one bit but.....

Can't decide on Danica, seems a nice lass but there could be something more to her.

I think Coleen was spot on about Julie Goodyear. I think she is very fake and is putting on one hell of an act but eventually she will have to drop the act and then we will see a different Julie (I still won't like her though, can't stand her, never have, never will)

Only time will tell.....

If the last years series is anything to go on i probably won't have heard of half of them. If you miss the first one you don't get the introduction to who they are.

When the series was first televised i knew them all because they seemed to get the most famous on then,though many were on it hoping to revive a failing career.

Edited by janie48

If the last years series is anything to go on i probably won't have heard of half of them. If you miss the first one you don't get the introduction to who they are.

When the series was first televised i knew them all because they seemed to get the most famous on then,though many were on it hoping to revive a failing career.

This years is very good for having well known people in it to be fair. As for missing who is who if you dont watch them going into the house then just use the internet.

This years is very good for having well known people in it to be fair. As for missing who is who if you dont watch them going into the house then just use the internet.

Don't remind me of that!

I used to be able to get the Iplayers then for some mysterious reason they stopped working,and now i just keep getting the same message (you need to install the flash player)

I've lost count of the times i have removed the old version and downloaded the latest one,i've given up trying now.:mad:

Does anyone out there like or understand Jasmine!! She is playing a massive game. I think she's cuckoo :loopy: And as for bloody Julie Goodyear, her as well!

I think I'm going to have to stop watching BB cos she's right getting on my t*ts(Julie and Jasmine)

They certainly got the right mix of people this time, some real celebs and some zzz listers :P

Hope Jasmine stays in wednesday, she's amazing ! Loved prince lorenzo's face whilst getting the hug at end of programme. Kind of hoping Danica wins, she's right nice :)

Failing that, The Situation, he's coping well with the cultural divide and The Crunch :gag:

Edited by Grissom

OMG I felt sick when Julie Goodyear said "I'm feeling damp"! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who's watching then?? I'm addicted! My money's on Prince Lorenzo for the win!!

I hate Jasmine she's a bully!