Celebrity Big Brother (starts 15 August 2012 9pm)

Is anyone decent going to be in it ? I've read a bunch of rumoured celebs on the net and haven't got a clue who most of them are :(

In newspapers today that Martin Kemp is going in, Julie Goodyear(:gag:), Julian Clary, they are the only three I can really remember. It doesn't say much for the rest lol

Is anyone decent going to be in it ? I've read a bunch of rumoured celebs on the net and haven't got a clue who most of them are :(

I heard Dog the bounty hunters going in from the US reality show, kids like him but Im not keen. So in answer to your question no it doesnt look like anyone decents going in :hihi:

. blondie supposed to be going in!

Kind of feel sorry for Mike

I heard Dog the bounty hunters going in from the US reality show, kids like him but Im not keen. So in answer to your question no it doesnt look like anyone decents going in :hihi:

Stopped at customs and denied entry due to previous conviction

Well Julie Goodyear is right getting on my nerves already with that bloody chewing gum. She doesn't even chew daintily!

Think I'm guna love Cheryl Ferguson, Coleen Nolan and a few others. Quite happy with this lot. Let Celeb BB begin.....

I have heard of about 40% of them, thats good going for 'celeb' BB :hihi:

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Met Martin Kemp quite a few times and i was amazed he was going in.

He's quite a shy fella and he'd be one of the last people i'd have expected going into the BB house!

Julian Clary is already comedy gold! :hihi:

I think there are about 4 or 5 people who could win it. Big characters, love Julian Cary. Just hope Julie Goodyear doesn't win it, don't like her

After live face-to-face nominations, it's Jasmine and Rian up for eviction. Not really bothered who goes, don't know them very well to have an opinion.

Julie "I can't do this, what do I say, I haven't got a reason" Goodyear. You knew what it involved before you went in. Just nominate and shurrup, ya silly cow. Must say though I was surprised by her nomination(Colleen)

After live face-to-face nominations, it's Jasmine and Rian up for eviction. Not really bothered who goes, don't know them very well to have an opinion.

Julie "I can't do this, what do I say, I haven't got a reason" Goodyear. You knew what it involved before you went in. Just nominate and shurrup, ya silly cow. Must say though I was surprised by her nomination(Colleen)

Im sensing you dont like Julie :hihi:

I hope Rhian goes shes a pretty girl but boring, Jasmine is just plain nasty and trouble so will be more entertaining.