Missing Cat in Swallownest

Missing Cat

Last seen monday 6th august in Swallownest

Called shanie

All black, short haired cat

yellowy eyes

Desperately missed...

if you see her please call 07855116153

Amy I will keep my eyes peeled for you - we live nearby and have lost a cat of our own - a long haired Tortie female. I will ring you immediately if I have any news for you , good luck and am thinking about you...

THANK YOU,

Slowly losing hope i'm afraid,

I will keep a look out for you too!

AMY

Update on Beau. I just rang the idiot who told us she was "definitely" our cat and now he's changed his mind and told us that it wasn't a long hair that he saw being run over, just a normal short haired cat...back to the drawing board. New hope! It was a black and ginger cat he saw , not all black, so it wasn't yours x

i don't suppose the short haired cat was black?????

i don't suppose the short haired cat was black?????

No Amy...see above x

I live in Aston. Could you guys please give some more info? Are they wearing collars? Are they chipped? How old are they? When were they last seen? Have you put posters up asking people to check garages and sheds? Have you rung the local vets? Have you rung the council - they can tell you if they have picked dead cats up off the road (ring Streetforce)

Posters are the key, let others be your eyes!

Hi, She doesn't wear a collar but she is chipped, she is just 2 years old and was last seen at 7am Monday 6th August on Pickering Crescent Swallownest. It is very out of character for Shanie to not come back, she returns home every night whether it be 7pm or 1am! Therefore I am very worries. So far I have spoken to my neighbours, posted her as missing on fb and sites such as this, put posters up around Swallownest and rung Streetforce - No luck as of yet....

I live in Aston. Could you guys please give some more info? Are they wearing collars? Are they chipped? How old are they? When were they last seen? Have you put posters up asking people to check garages and sheds? Have you rung the local vets? Have you rung the council - they can tell you if they have picked dead cats up off the road (ring Streetforce)

Posters are the key, let others be your eyes!

Hi Smudge, thanks for your reply, have done all of the above and have spoken to Jodie about her, she's been so supportive. Beau has simply disappeared. Am keeping an eye out for Amy's cat also - fingers crossed eh?

Do you two live near each other by any chance?

Do you two live near each other by any chance?

I'm in Aston-cum-Aughton - next to Swallownest.