Boxer or mastiff stud needed in next couple of days

Boxer or mastiff stud wanted

Edited by xkatesx

Boxer or mastiff stud wanted in next few days for free pick of litter s9

Boxer or mastiff?! guess it dosent matter which as long as you get some money in you're back pocket eh?! STOP BREEDING YOU PRAT!

You've obviously given serious thought to the type of dog you'll be creating, it's nature and potential lifespan before advertising - oh no you can't have 'cos you don't know what you're going to get.

No doubt you'll be homechecking the new owners as you won't be able to have any one on a waiting list for the dogs as you don't know what you're breeding.

I suppose you'll be declaring the revenue to the taxman.

I am asking for a friend not for myself

I am asking for a friend not for myself

don't you think you should have made that clear in the 1st place

& why are they asking for boxer or mastiff obviously they are going to make a crossbreed do they not think there are no end of crossbred bull breed type dogs

in rescue just ask them to look in rescues before deciding to crossbreed their dog

& you will see why everyone is getting on your case probably why they have asked you to place an add so you get the flak & not them.....really responsible

of them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

xkatesx - What breed is your friend's bitch? Do you have any influence at all with your friend? Is it possible that you could dissuade her (or him) from mating their bitch? It really is a bad idea because people just aren't buying puppies at the moment, especially ones that will become very large dogs. You only have to look at the huge numbers of advertisements on the Internet and in the newspapers to see the truth of this.

I can only suppose that they are ignorant of the facts, and of the potential cost to them, particularly if the bitch needs veterinary care, puppies need hand rearing or if they are stuck with them at 8 weeks of age, unable to sell. A caesarian section alone could cost several hundred pounds and is more likely if the bitch is smaller than their chosen stud dog. Please do your best to deter them - this can and often does, result in mega problems all round. Best to have the bitch spayed in 3 months time and spare her the ordeal of pregnancy and whelping.

Can I ask why you are wanting to "help" your friend bring even more unwanted puppies into the world, when there are far too many abandoned and mistreated dogs already desperate for loving forever homes?

After reading this they have changed their mind xx

After reading this they have changed their mind xx

So relieved to hear this! :thumbsup: