HiQ garage, Hillsborough - change of name?

I've noticed that HiQ garage on Leppings Lane has got a different name & different signs etc - just wondering if anyone knows whether it's the same people just with a different name, or if it's changed hands. I've taken my car there a few times in the past and I need a bit of work doing on it now, but I just wanted to check whether or not it's actually the same people working there. Does anyone know?

hi yes still same people

I think their parent company was taken over and they changed the name, but it's basically still the same people there.

I've noticed that HiQ garage on Leppings Lane has got a different name & different signs etc - just wondering if anyone knows whether it's the same people just with a different name, or if it's changed hands. I've taken my car there a few times in the past and I need a bit of work doing on it now, but I just wanted to check whether or not it's actually the same people working there. Does anyone know?
I think they are owned by kwik fit now. Kwik Fit new owners are buying everything out.