Best sunset spot to propose

wow.. thats really nice.. i also my boyfriend to propose me in that way ...so im just waiting..

drop a few hints

Hi, im wanting to propose to my girlfriend and would like to do find a spot nearby that has potential for a really nice sunset to ask her. I live in Swinton, Rotherham.

Does anybody know a likely place that's not too far?

Thanks! :)

Theres nowt in Swinton but i know a lovely place in the Maldives !

Thought so. Wath has changed very little over the past decade. It was like I never left :(

I had a look other day actually. The nicest view on white bear area seemed to be from Denman rd, one of the roughest streets in wath. Irony. Dunno if it still is, but it used to be quite infamous.

How far is not far?

If you head up towards Hoober, there's some good views to watch the sun go down. Alternatively, get yourself out to the Peak District... there's many nice areas to sit and watch the sun set.

I had a look today, and there are some nice views but not really facing wnw for a good sunset. Was i looking in wrong place?

I was doing a bit of exploring today and found a nice place for sunsets in a surprising place, At the end of highwoods rd (top end of Mexborough) theres a footpath that goes to Adwick village. There is a really nice view and a very picturesque sunset from there tonight, and best of all, its only around the corner from my girlfriends house so she won't suspect a thing till were there! :D

drop a few hints

well i also want he propose me in some crazy way :love:

i dont know but it depend on my boyfriend how he'd do :(