Best sunset spot to propose

Dont do it.....................

Dont do it.....................

haha! nice one.

Take her to a sunset, drink some wine, get a taxi home....Its an expensive way to let someone know you love em.....

Oh exciting times good luck and enjoy!

My first thought was "on top of the world" but maybe it's only known by that in our house?!?...the top of Jawbone Grenoside.

Though the views from the Horns at Bradfield or the church next door is special in the day but maybe someone else could add if it is the same at sunset.

Please let us know where you did it in the end if you like :)

P.S. I don't know if it is appropriate or not but the fact t'other half had brought Champaign along with the ring somehow showed me it was planned and that they were serious.

The sunsets from High Bradfield are stunning.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/65868521

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/30851020

Pick somewhere close-she might say no!

Skye Edge. Wincobank Hill. Greystones 'Beer Patio' :D

The Greystones has no clear view to the west.Having said that,a suset will happen every day til the end of time.Who knows how long the Lord Marples will last.Go to the Greystones! (it is good for views of the sunrise!)

One of the highest peaks of sheffield.. Check thr weather though first..lol

How far is not far?

If you head up towards Hoober, there's some good views to watch the sun go down. Alternatively, get yourself out to the Peak District... there's many nice areas to sit and watch the sun set.

Thanks, i'll have a look. It would be perfect location if its good as its so close to my house. I don't really want to travel more than a few miles so she doesn't get too suspicious :) Hoober stand is on the way home from where im going to take her for a meal.

Thanks everyone else for the suggestions too, some of them are a bit too far for this, but they'd make a nice place just to walk round anyway.

Thanks.

Don't know if this si to far, but Surprise view has a beautiful view and is stunning!!!!

Don't know if this si to far, but Surprise view has a beautiful view and is stunning!!!!

Soz i've never heard of it, where is is?

Soz i've never heard of it, where is is?

It's just past fox house in the peak district and it looks over the whole of the hope valley. Its a really nice view