Sheffield Jubilee Fayre - Norfolk Heritage Park - 26 & 27 Aug 2012

hi if you here its been cancelled can you let me know was going with kids .

There seems to be no mention of the even being cancelled anywhere except on this thread.

I can't rule out that this is just a spoiler to try to stop folks going to the event. Looking at the OPs previous postings he seems to be a moaner about all organised events.

ok thanks where going up anyway

Event is very much on, a bit muddy, but everyone seems to be having a great time!

We went earlier and there was plenty there and we enjoyed it.

Yes it was muddy but they have put straw down and as long as you watch where you walk it's quite passable :)

It was a great day in Norfolk Park. There was never a question of the event being cancelled. That was just a rumour put about by someone who wanted to put people off going. And all the folk are camping overnight in the park again as the enactment folk are fighting all the battles again tomorrow as well. So get yourselves down there and upset a troll.

what a great first day! all good, fantastic stalls and reenactments. horticulture and craft tent busy, sideshows amazing, sorry if ive missed anything out but been in hort tent most of day! come tomorrow if poss, free entry, on 10 30 am til 5 30 pm

thanks everyone who came today

Looked all over for a full timetable of events but can’t find one. There is one for the re-enactments but having seen those for the last few years I was looking to see if anything else is on.

looks like you have to go to find out whats on

We've been today, a word of warning if going with kiddies, put some wellies in the car or under the pram, in places it's very muddy! Our four year old was thankful he had them on!

Just to say we had a great day today-the kids loved it. My little girl was facinated by the insect circus and I was impressed by Dr Phantasma's show-especially the man sticking an electric drill in his nose! We'll be going again tomorrow.

been today lots of people inc myself told no parking for disabled as they only had 25 spaces total madness ,but did park my car elsewhere,very muddy bet the parks a mess

after it ends mon,did enjoy reenactment but not a lot after that crowds seemed well down on last year sure it could be better run as it must cost a huge amount to put on at the council tax payers expense,but at least it was free to get in locals seemed upset about parking hope they rethink that and other things for next as its a top venue sorry if negative but to me it was a big funfair with bits added on the side thank you bassett one

Just to say we had a great day today-the kids loved it. My little girl was facinated by the insect circus and I was impressed by Dr Phantasma's show-especially the man sticking an electric drill in his nose! We'll be going again tomorrow.

I preffered the man climbing through tennis rackets. It was just so gross. Brilliant show for a quid.