What is the best non-yellowing white gloss paint?

ive tried just about every brand of gloss paints...dulux crown johnstones etc and its all yellow in three months...then i saw a programme on tv which stated the reason was because the eu stated either something had to be removed or added for health and safety and its this that causes it to yellow so quickly......apparently its only gloss ..if you use satin finih its ok...if you need advice on any type of painting talk to stokes on i think its little london road

Its not just the paint, you need to take into account the material you're painting onto, whether there's anything already on it, sunlight, smoking and so on.

Its not just the paint, you need to take into account the material you're painting onto, whether there's anything already on it, sunlight, smoking and so on.

but i painted these doors many many times before and no problem...its the modern brilliant white gloss that isnt fit for purpose...a bit disheartening when you had all that time off work ,all that preparation and its all for nothing

I just use satin white emulsion.Its done me ok and stays white.

Hmmm, Crown is up there with Dulux as a top brand. Maybe yellowing only happens with gloss because a couple of years ago I panted my skirting boards, door frames and stair case hand rail with a satinwood finish paint, and there is absolutely no yellowing.

The EU banned the chemical that stops the paint yellowing :huh:

I painted some skirting boards and picture rails with Crown brilliant white gloss paint a few years ago, within a year or two they had significant yellowing, despite the claims on the tin which stated it was non-yellowing. What is the best paint brand to resist this yellowing?

I do the lot, wall, door frames, skirting with silk emulation and it doesn't yellow.

have you seen price of gloss now , i bought some yesterday £11.75 i nearly fell through floor lol

Costco do 2.5 litres of white one coat gloss for £14.98 inc vat.