Is Kell Brook the special one?

Does everyone agree that kell brook is the next big thing even bigger than nas

Speaking as a friend of Kell.he is very very good but is not nor will ever be bigger than Naz and I think Kell himself would agree.

No.

Whatever you may think of Naz he lit up boxing along wit the like of Eubank & Benn. And he actually was very very good.

There's a lot of Naz haters (for non-boxing reasons usually) but you can't deny he was part of the wave when British boxing was at its height.

Just a shame he made some much money so quickly that the hunger (and the need) went as soon as he lost his 1st fight.

Why has kell piled on the pounds or something :suspect:?

i agree i think he brill my mr has know kell since he was 3 he ll be better than nas watch this space :D

I think nas was a great fighter, he was a truly great boxing legend and he always will be but when he lost he Gave in and called it a day he was more interested in the lime light (even if he did pull a crowd like no one else) I think kell is the real deal

Kell is a good fighter. Good counter puncher and doesnt waste his punches. Personally would love to see him make it big time but no-one can predict at this stage, it is too early in his career. And his last fight showed his big heart but he just got through it. Kells fans I have seen get carried away and say he'll take the likes of Pacquaio and Mayweather :loopy:

Nas was special, I dont think Kell will make it like he did as Nas attracted fans with his character as well as his boxing skills and Kells character/personality is nothing like Nas's, maybe in a good way?

Yes possible if his stamina problems are sorted I think most of his big fights are going to go to points good skillfull boxer but I at the highest level not really got 1 punch power knockout.If Eddie Hearn gets him home advantage every time every chance his next fight should be a good test similar style I've read to his last fight heard not quite as good so if he doesn't get him again early we should hopefully see improvement in the latter rounds from last time.I've read he been taken out early twice before from top fighters apart from that he going be dangerous with over 30 kos

At the end of the day Brook has massive potential to be a great boxer, he has all the makings of a potentially great boxer however he is far from the finished article and I think his last fight against an experienced Carson Jones exposed a good few things that he needs to get back in the gym and work at, that said if you look at how he is progressing as a fighter you can confidently say he has improved vastly and theres still loads of scope for improvement.

The Ingle Camp only breed proper fighters no matter what weight and he's added to his team so he's going the right way. His next fight against Hector Saldivia will be the hardest he has ever had and he might have to go the full distance in which I don't see him getting the result if he fades out like he did against Jones in the last few rounds or more.

If he walks the Saldivia fight then he's earned his title fight against either Randall Bailey or Devon Alexander but only time will tell. Big learning curve ahead of him, loads to improve on to be a proper contender but going the right way about his business.

There is much to improve (stamina, killer instinct, weakness for Guinness) but he has bags of potential