Homeless Shelters/ Hostels open at weekends??

I've seen the other thread about homeless shelters but nobody has mentioned anything, so...

I have made a new friend called Neil who sits in the tunnell on the end of Ecclesall Rd during the day and he was saying that at the weekends he has to go to the general cemetery or up near Crosspool woods if he wants to go to sleep without getting beaten up.

Are there actually no shelters/ hostels/ centres that people can go to at the weekends rather than having to either stay awake all weekend or sleep in the cemetery?

I've googled it etc but I'm so surprised that there isn't anywhere open at the weekend, it's very dangerous.

You contacted the Archer Project? They will know which hostels are available

Take him to Howden House, 1 Union Street, S1 2SH & see if he can get a council home.

I've seen the other thread about homeless shelters but nobody has mentioned anything, so...

I have made a new friend called Neil who sits in the tunnell on the end of Ecclesall Rd during the day and he was saying that at the weekends he has to go to the general cemetery or up near Crosspool woods if he wants to go to sleep without getting beaten up.

Are there actually no shelters/ hostels/ centres that people can go to at the weekends rather than having to either stay awake all weekend or sleep in the cemetery?

I've googled it etc but I'm so surprised that there isn't anywhere open at the weekend, it's very dangerous.

If he is your friend,do you have a spare room?

If he is your friend,do you have a spare room?

I have a one bedroom flat that I share with my partner, sorry

go to the archer project at the back they will definatlyof the cathedral they will definatly help him as he is in dan ger, if you are a freind as you say you accompany him to the arcer project good luck

Take him to Howden House, 1 Union Street, S1 2SH & see if he can get a council home.

Adult male, not classed as vulnerable - no entitlement to help. Unless can prove some mental health problem (perhaps resulting from being homeless).

Woodhouse probably better, Sally Army turns people away when full and often full, they do hand out blankets to the people they turn away though.